BATTLECRY

Started by {PLA} Van STING, September 09, 2014, 10:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I found this game while looking through game trailers on youtube. It pretty much looks like a better version of TF2.

http://www.battlecrythegame.com/en-us/

I'll probably get it since it looks fun and plus it's going to be free.

What do you guys think?

When I saw the title I thought you meant Star Wars: Battlecry. (A fan-made game)

Quote from: Commander Awesome on September 18, 2014, 11:00:00 AM
When I saw the title I thought you meant Star Wars: Battlecry. (A fan-made game)

September 18, 2014, 11:10:03 AM #3 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 01:38:58 PM by -RepublicCommando-
I guess 15 - 16 next month isn't old enough to get into the site?.. Pointless guts and gore accomplishes nothing, my dear game devs, except less traffic to your product.

It can't be better than TF2 because there's no rocket jumping or flame throwers.

Looks to violent for me, bleh. :td:
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

When I look at it, I really see a modified Borderlands style with new characters.

I really really really love TF2, and if this is anything close to TF2, then I think it's just a waste of my time.

I don't think it's something I would ever play. Sorry.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

At first I thought you meant that Imagine Dragons single, but after looking at it it seems pretty cool.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

September 18, 2014, 11:48:37 PM #8 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 11:50:29 PM by aeria.
Like a better TF2? Based off better... CGI?

Wait until you see more gameplay. I quickly looked at the E3 footage and it's nothing like TF2. Class based gameplay is enough commonplace.

What definitely intrigues me is variety of how the classes play. I might give it a download when it comes out.

#TYBG