ART: Commissions / Requests

Started by Ultimo, February 21, 2014, 07:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, I'm looking to do a lot of commissions and requests for people for the next while. I really want to work on my skill, and by exploring vast ideas from the public I'm sure to get a lot of angles to work on. There's also been a few life problems recently and if you guys can give me art to do, so that I can get my mind off the problems, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm in need of a few points at DeviantART, so my commissions are open. You can see them when you go HERE and scroll down until you see Commissions on the right panels. Then click which category of commission you want. All commissions are 80 points, which is less than $1.00 USD. Please help me earn points with DeviantART, it will go a long way for me in the future.

As for the Requests... Requests are gonna be the "freebies." I won't charge you for them. If I'm feeling good, I'll message you telling you if I'm accepting your request. When requesting, please send me a message or post on this thread.

I would much greatly appreciate it again for any work you can give me. I would also appreciate it much more greatly if you purchased a commission or two.  ;)

Thanks!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: ULTIMO on February 21, 2014, 07:42:22 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking to do a lot of commissions and requests for people for the next while. I really want to work on my skill, and by exploring vast ideas from the public I'm sure to get a lot of angles to work on. There's also been a few life problems recently and if you guys can give me art to do, so that I can get my mind off the problems, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm in need of a few points at DeviantART, so my commissions are open. You can see them when you go HERE and scroll down until you see Commissions on the right panels. Then click which category of commission you want. All commissions are 80 points, which is less than $1.00 USD. Please help me earn points with DeviantART, it will go a long way for me in the future.

As for the Requests... Requests are gonna be the "freebies." I won't charge you for them. If I'm feeling good, I'll message you telling you if I'm accepting your request. When requesting, please send me a message or post on this thread.

I would much greatly appreciate it again for any work you can give me. I would also appreciate it much more greatly if you purchased a commission or two.  ;)

Thanks!

Ultimo, there's already a Requests topic in the Art board. If anything, this topic might be shut down due to redundancy. :P

Not say your skills aren't any good, but the Requests board has been pretty dry for quite some time. Would be nice if people needed some stuff though, then Requests board would be active again...

Oh my bad... I have a tendancy to forget to look for older threads. I guess I should, you guys always seem to have the threads I make.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper