REQUESTS- Signatures/Profile/Artwork

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 07:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 14, 2012, 07:30:06 PM Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:33:00 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Hey there! Post your requests here, with as much detail as possible.

Rules:

• Keep nudity and swearing out of the question.
  • If its a signature, it can only be 500x 220y.
  • Remember to give LOTS of detail, unless you want them to surprise you :).
Go for it!

November 14, 2012, 07:35:21 PM #1 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 08:11:25 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Quote from: ComSharpshot on November 14, 2012, 07:23:07 PM
Do you think you can make me a signature with a sniper firing a bullet.
With a space background.
And my saying "I can kill you, I can do worse with a sniper."
And have my name going across in some direction.
--
And for my profile pic (hope I'm not asking for too much) Suprise me with something totally boss. And that's all I want for my Signature.

This good? I can make your name float into the picture, but that would be in GIF format. What do you think?

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 14, 2012, 07:35:21 PM
Sure that would be a neat project!, any other details before I get to work?
And for my profile pic (hope I'm not asking for too much) Suprise me with something totally boss. And that's all I want for my Signature .
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

November 14, 2012, 07:45:34 PM #3 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:55:03 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Ok, this one is for Droideka, tell me what you think, Droideka:

November 14, 2012, 07:56:14 PM #5 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:57:56 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 14, 2012, 07:55:37 PM
Dang GM, thats pretty sweet!

Thanks! Told ya I was good with masking and such! :D

Hi gold man,
I like the sig, but I have a couple things to say, and sorry for not being more descriptive earlier:

1) If the font could be different, to something a little more Sci-fi like this: http://www.dafont.com/8th-cargo.font
Then that would be cool.
2) I was thinking of a Spartan IV. Here's a couple pictures of those spartans, in blue and white, you can use this if you want, and just crop + downsize, if that's possible:

Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

November 14, 2012, 08:05:04 PM #7 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 08:19:15 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Alright, I should have something up in a bit with that! :D

edit- Alright, how's this? Sorry if the dimensions are a tad big, the pic is 411x216 pixels. :P

Request complete- For Com-SharpShot (its above :P)

Oh, and i think it would be nice/efficient, if 'someone' could make us like, moderators or something, of maybe just this topic and/or the "Art Gallery and Creative Endeavors forum.

Most likely just me, and GM, until we get more people to help make sigs and such.

Ohh!! I have always wanted one of these!
Ok so this is how I want it. Have this piture ( http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l286/medvock/e6.jpg ) and on the side have this quote "When in battle...remember to smile!"
:tu: It's hard for me to invision it but if you can get it to look awesome then I'll use it fo sho!

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 14, 2012, 08:30:48 PM
Ohh!! I have always wanted one of these!
Ok so this is how I want it. Have this piture ( http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l286/medvock/e6.jpg ) and on the side have this quote "When in battle...remember to smile!"
:tu: It's hard for me to invision it but if you can get it to look awesome then I'll use it fo sho!

Hmm, il give it a shot, see what I can come up with. Do you have a perhaps sort of font you would want me to use?  ???

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on November 14, 2012, 08:05:04 PM
Alright, I should have something up in a bit with that! :D

edit- Alright, how's this? Sorry if the dimensions are a tad big, the pic is 411x216 pixels. :P

I like that alot...somehow the way the Spartan fits into the background it looks like the Borderlands 2 Art style. Thanks alot  :cheers:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Oh yes, a Star Wars font. Lol. If you get what I mean...
Here I found something, downloaded it and uploaded the download and it is attached here. I hope that helps. Maybe when I wake up I'll have something better in mind, but lets see how this turns out! :cheer:

November 14, 2012, 08:46:44 PM #13 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:04:22 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Here's your "Boss profile pic" comsharpshot. Enjoy :D

Edit: I have an idea to change this, but It'll have to wait till tomorrow. I just got some new fonts.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 14, 2012, 08:46:44 PM
Here's your "Boss profile pic" comsharpshot. Enjoy :D

Edit: I have an idea to change this, but It'll have to wait till tomorrow. I just got some new fonts.
yay Thank you for this RC!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios