Thanksgiving on SWBF1

Started by Snake, October 12, 2015, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright the party is in 2 hours! Make sure SWBF is set up and you are able to play online. Also make sure you have the custom maps we will play. I hope everyone can make it!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I will be on a little before 10 eastern time so hopfully some people will be around then.

I'll be there. ;)
photobucket limit image removed

I am having trouble seeing the server.. so we are going to do a two parter. We will have it tonight and tomorrow night for those who can't make it tonight. I won't be there tonight since Sally decided she didn't want me to go to the party. Hopefully itll be different tomorrow night. So, same time Saturday we will have part 2 of the thanksgiving party!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I was able to get in after a couple of refreshes
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

November 27, 2015, 06:21:14 PM #24 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 05:16:48 PM by Snake
Led says there is probably a master server issue. Hopefully it is resolved by tomorrow.

---

Tried it again today and I still can't see the server so I guess the thanksgiving party is called off. Sorry everyone!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I got in... And no one is here
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Some people are able to see it but myself and several others aren't able. I'm not sure what the problem is. The only thing Led and I were able to think of is that it must be related to our location.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder