Camera Issues

Started by Droideka, June 21, 2010, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, my camera's stopped working lately, when I turn it on there's only a screen with white edges and black in the middle, with a weird crack towards the bottom right that looks like a spider web. No matter what I press while the camera's on, it's always on this screen. I'd take a picture to help you guys out but obviously I can't  ;)

Any help is appreciated

Droid
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

can we get a make and model?

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Kodak EasyShare C613
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

i looked up the issue and kodak gives me this my message. \

Thank you for using the Step-by-Step Solutions and Repair tool. The problem with your product appears to be something you cannot fix yourself. We recommend that you send your product to an authorized Kodak repair center for evaluation.

The terms of your warranty are described on the box that your product was originally packaged in or in your product User Guide at KODAK Product Manuals.

If your product is within the warranty period specified, you must provide a proof of purchase to receive warranty coverage. If you do not provide a proof of purchase, you will be charged for the repair. If your product has been serviced or altered in any way by a non-authorized party, the warranty for that repair occurrence will be void.
If your product is no longer covered by the warranty, you will be charged for the repair

your welcome :D

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon