What Games do you like to play overall?

Started by Helios, October 17, 2012, 07:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For me I live to play SWBF1, FIFA 13 PC, and FIFA 12 Euro edition.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

October 17, 2012, 08:06:18 PM #1 Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 07:24:40 AM by Josh
 I enjoy Nascar racing 2003 season pc, NHL 2008 pc, NFS underground 2 Game cube, nascar chase for the cup gamecube, NFS the run 3DS, SWBF1 pc, NFL blitz N64, world driver N64 (yes I still play my 64!)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Regular games:
SWBF 1 (PS/2 and PC) rarely online these days.
Minecraft (SSP exclusivly)

Haven't touched in a while:
Pokemon (Still playing Platinum)

And at any random time, I might play a Castlevania game. Symphony of the Night being the best any 2d platformer can get.

October 18, 2012, 02:15:52 AM #3 Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 02:26:34 AM by Sereja
I like Star Wars games, mostly because like Star Wars Universe at all.
Still, I think, most succesfull of them, was SWBF1, SWBH, SWTFU, SWRC, SWCW, SWKOTORSL, and SWD.
About other games:
all of Tomb Raider games, except some weird, for PS2;
PowerSlave (Exhumed);
Treasures of the Deep;
Indiana Jones & The Emperor's Tomb;
The Mummy;
Xena Warrior Princess;
Vegelante 8 & Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense;
Need for Speed 4: High Stakes;
Spyro the Dragon series.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I have played so many great games it would be hard to narrow it down. I can say definitively that my favourite game I have ever played so far is Star Wars: knights Of The Old Republic. Following up in second place would probably be Portal 2. After those two it is hard to say.

Survival games like Dayz. DAyz is pretty much like the show The Walking Dead. There are some players that form communities and "provide" sanctuary where they live day to day watching for zombies and bandits, and they scavenge for supplies, then you have bandits who are out to kill and steal. Best part is that the game itself is fantastic and its only in its Alpha version. I cannot wait for the standalone to come out.

www.dayzmod.com

Wow i knew someone would say SWBF1  :P  but ive never heard of Portal 2.

I enjoy playing SWBF PC, Black Ops Wii&PC, Portal 1&2, TF2, Carnivores PC(It's A game set in the future where you find a planet full of prehistoric dinosaurs and you get to hunt them with modern weapons. A hunting game like Deer Hunter.) Duke Nukem 3D Itouch Version, Minecraft PC and Pocket Edition, and finally a puzzle game called Prizma Puzzle Challenge
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Well i have Minecraft but i usually dont play it, ive created some mods but then lost them when i got my new laptop and was transferring my downloads and such. but i dont like the pocket edition of minecraft. Its to hard to control your player.

it is kinda. infact im posting from the paltform i play PE on now xD
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

My favourite games are SWBF1 (PC/PS2), Uncharted 1,2 and 3 (PS3), Skyrim (P.C.), Kotor 1 and 2, all the Jedi Knight games, the original Age of Empires, Formula 1 2011 (PS3), Medieval: Total War, Deus Ex: Human revolution, Assasins Creed games (PS3), SWBF2 (PS2) and MX vs ATV: untamed (PS2). I'm currently playing Dark souls on and off but although it's very good it's too ridiculously hard to put on my list.
At last count I have over a hundred games not including stuff I've just used for an hour or so to have a look at it like Zork (which is actually good fun) and although I've put hundreds of hours into some games the most is still easily battlefront which I would guess is about 1200 hours online PC and 800 hours offline on PS2, although that is over 7-8 years. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Beyond SWBF I play Anything Valve makes (primarily TF2).
And of course, my main obsession:
MONSTER HUNTER

In no other game can you hit dragons with a hammer larger than yourself and roast 10 steaks simultaneously.

Wellll IF i play any games they are:
SWBF, KotOR, Warcraft, TF2 or AoE (but thats a big IF)

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

FUEL, Lost Planet 2, SWBF 1, LOTR The Battle For Middle Earth, Minecraft

Minecraft, Haxball
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)