ICW5, En'ten is still in!

Started by Black Water, July 25, 2015, 03:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 25, 2015, 03:04:33 PM Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 03:19:11 PM by Black Water
Since my posts keep getting deleted, I decided to make my own thread, hopefully this will not be deleted. I am just showing everyone Anyder's willingness to call us out of the tournament, just because he can.. Lol.
@Bomber, Please don't call me any other names besides this one. You don't see me calling you Crystal or something. Very unprofessional of an administer, one of the top reasons why the head admin should not be in a participating clan. The ICW has always been rigged and headed to favor the clan of the Admin's, FC. If any of the Administers decide to delete this, an explanation of the malcontent would be nice. I am just pointing out a few facts. I have just found out a former FC member, Joseph, has been the one deleting the comments.. good to know. 
Sorry, I did not put this in tournaments for fear of Oven deleting it again

ICW can't be rigged to give admins clan an advantage!!! Otherwise phantom would help make YAK win!!  :rofl: I guess he isn't as good as bomber at bribing, he wallet isn't as deep :D

Add me on steam you piece of hairy wookie

Quote from: BOB.LION on July 25, 2015, 03:23:32 PM
ICW can't be rigged to give admins clan an advantage!!! Otherwise phantom would help make YAK win!!  :rofl: I guess he isn't as good as bomber at bribing, he wallet isn't as deep :D
Talking about the lead admins, Bomber and Joseph, in the past ICW'S... it is quite obvious but some of you guys just want to believe everyone has a chance at winning

Quote from: Black Water on July 25, 2015, 03:25:48 PM
Talking about the lead admins, Bomber and Joseph, in the past ICW'S... it is quite obvious but some of you guys just want to believe everyone has a chance at winning
Idk how u pretend to win lol u just have 2 maps while yak has 3 and fc has 8 =/
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Black Water on July 25, 2015, 03:04:33 PM
Since my posts keep getting deleted, I decided to make my own thread, hopefully this will not be deleted. I am just showing everyone Anyder's willingness to call us out of the tournament, just because he can.. Lol.
@Bomber, Please don't call me any other names besides this one. You don't see me calling you Crystal or something. Very unprofessional of an administer, one of the top reasons why the head admin should not be in a participating clan. The ICW has always been rigged and headed to favor the clan of the Admin's, FC. If any of the Administers decide to delete this, an explanation of the malcontent would be nice. I am just pointing out a few facts. I have just found out a former FC member, Joseph, has been the one deleting the comments.. good to know. 
Sorry, I did not put this in tournaments for fear of Oven deleting it again

I don't get the point of this post/topic other than to provocative. I don't see how the tournament has been rigged and you haven't offered any evidence. Admins deleted posts from you and Anyder for obvious reasons, I don't see how that is rigging anything. Post with some facts and I would be interested, otherwise no1 cares. Also that PM from Anyder was no worse than some of your public posts so idk what its meant to prove.

Also this topic should probably be deleted.

Here we are again. I think each of you have pretty much said your piece.

If you like, you could continue arguing somewhere that isn't on the forum.