[ICW] Week 8 (Final Week)

Started by Oven, September 02, 2012, 12:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ICW calendar (updated Wednesday night and as information comes in)

ICW Mod Map Pack (7z)

ICW Mod Map Pack (rar)

Tournament Rules

Tournament admins:
Oven (xfire: ovenlovesyou)
Black&Orange Scorpion (5hadowclaw)
Epifire (epifire)
Jamman (jammy19)
Wild (wildisbeast)

Server host:
Led / Buckler (rtlbuckler)

Results from Week 7

• FC defeats YAK to defend Rhen Var
    FC defeats 212 to defend Bespin
    FC defeats 212 to take Kamino
    FC defeats YAK to defend Tranquaan
    FC defeats YAK to take Mustafar; YAK is eliminated
    FC defeats 212 to defend Tatooine

Congratulations to all YAK/ELK participants. I hope you all had fun! I think the YAK idea is a good one and should be a model for future clan tournaments to maximize the inclusiveness of the competition.

In the interest of full disclosure, yes, Freelancer Consortium has clinched a victory of the ICW. Congratulations! However, I hope that everyone still wants to play this week, because these battles are fun to play in and watch (for me).

After this week, I will make an official concluding topic which sums up the tournament, properly acknowledges the winners and everyone who helped out, and gives a place to reflect on the tournament as a whole.

Clans have until 1 AM EST on Thursday morning to make battle announcements for next weekend.

Congrats Fc  :moo:
If Fc attacks; 212 asks that it not be on Saturday We have clan night :D
---------------------------
Attacker: 212
Defender: Fc
PLanet: Trquaanananana
side: Empire
Time: 9/9/12 1pm est
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)

Woop! Great tournament Oven thanks for organizing! and of course buckler and all the admins thx guys!  :tu:
Great Job FC! You guys are a great team thanks for the amazing challenge! I'll have you know 212 will be throwing harder punches if there is ever another ICW  ;) Awesome and fun tourny  :cheer:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

September 02, 2012, 02:09:30 PM #3 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 02:14:56 PM by Joseph
Quote from: {212} =-Norris-= on September 02, 2012, 02:01:00 PM
Woop! Great tournament Oven thanks for organizing! and of course buckler and all the admins thx guys!  :tu:
Great Job FC! You guys are a great team thanks for the amazing challenge! I'll have you know 212 will be throwing harder punches if there is ever another ICW  ;) Awesome and fun tourny  :cheer:
it was a lot of fun playing you guys. hopefully we dont need a good reason like a tournament to play each other in the future. if you guys ever want to have a fun clan war just message me any time.

same goes for any other clan. fc loves competition.

and yes we do intend to take those last 2 planets..

Yeah good idea Joesph, if only we weren't on your enemies list.... :D

Attacking clan: FC
Defending clan: 212
Planet: Coruscant
Proposed date and time of battle: Saturday September 8th 3PM E.S.T.
Attacker Map Order: City then Streets
---------------------------------------------
Planet: Ord Mantel
Proposed date and time of battle: Saturday September 8th 4PM E.S.T.
Attacker Side: FC chooses CIS

Quote from: Phobos on September 02, 2012, 04:46:26 PM
Planet: Coruscant
Proposed date and time of battle: Saturday September 8th 3PM E.S.T.
Attacker Map Order: City then Streets
---------------------------------------------
Planet: Ord Mantel
Proposed date and time of battle: Saturday September 8th 4PM E.S.T.
Attacker Side: FC chooses CIS

Both of these will be by direct connection because two of these can't be hosted by dedi software.  Due to the timing, I will put all the maps on at once, and you guys can play through the three.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

September 04, 2012, 08:23:51 AM #8 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 08:36:09 AM by {212} Nixo
FC
Kamino
Sunday 2pm EST
212 choose Empire
Sorry i meant rep ;)

Quote from: {212} Nixo on September 04, 2012, 08:23:51 AM
FC
Kamino
Sunday 2pm EST
212 choose Empire
Really, you choose empire on kamino. You expect everyone to download a special mission lvl because chances are that's not gonna happen.

I edited my last post sorry about that i was really tired ;) And i guess we will choose empire for coruscant.

Relax man, he made a mistake. Part of being a human

September 06, 2012, 05:52:03 PM #13 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 04:22:21 PM by Buckler
The DC for City, Streets, and Ord Mantel is up, the usual IP.

Eras were not specified for City and Streets, so the it goes

city, streets, ord mantel CW
city, streets, ord mantel, GCW

Kamino is up on the Atlanta server
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

September 08, 2012, 01:32:31 PM #14 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 01:47:07 PM by Oven
FC takes Coruscant 2-0
FC takes Ord Mantell 1-0
My xfire ingame was not working; could someone post the screenshots?

Also, 212 is allowed to make their attacks tomorrow. I do not believe the rules specify what is to be done in this situation, but I think it's fair to give 212 the benefit.

If this is at odds with your sensibilities, consider this scenario: amidst the mayhem of the Coruscant and Ord Mantell bettles, a convoy of 212 escaped and is attempting, for the final time, to establish a new base.