[ICW] Week 5

Started by Oven, August 12, 2012, 09:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Its fine but I thought yak attacked us onfriday both kaminO and ord mantell I can't check coz I'm on another acces point so I just wanted to check that although I'm sure we could do both times

Quote from: {212} Nixo on August 17, 2012, 04:00:45 AM
Its fine but I thought yak attacked us onfriday both kaminO and ord mantell I can't check coz I'm on another acces point so I just wanted to check that although I'm sure we could do both times
We did originally, but I changed Kamino to Saturday because it is better for our members that way. Plus, we have all the time we need to finish Ord Mantell!  :P
I just can't seem to stay away...

Hey led, I see your on here now, We are having troubles joining the DC you set up. We get a Cannot Connect every time.

212 defended Ord Mantell from YAK. ( I didn't get a screenshot, but here is another guys.)

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/125026687-4.jpg

Note to Oven: Both sides had members who cursed. Probably 4-5 times each side. However it was so long of a match ( My xfire had to stop because I started to run out of space on my computer) that I just let it go in-game. Also, Led's DC didn't work out for anyone, so both sides agreed to letting YAK Johnis host.

For future tournaments, perhaps the ICW 2, I say ditch this map lol.

212 won Ord Mantell. We had a YAK member host a server, so if that was a problem, we can have a rematch or whatever.

YAK and 212 are now in an alliance, so IDK what will happen with the battles tomorrow.

Can we throw the battles out? Too much battling for 212 this weekend ;)
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)

good game yak. It only took 1 hour and 40 minutes to play  :o :o I agree with Jamman this map is far to big. still had fun tho. GG Yak  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Hi Jamman,

Probably my home internet is down.  All I can say is sorry.  I am at work and can not fix it until later tonight.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: {212}Leader.Arrow on August 17, 2012, 11:46:37 AM
Can we throw the battles out? Too much battling for 212 this weekend ;)
It's fine with me.

So can we make new plans to attack fc tommarow then or no. :cheers: Good job 212 you fought strong and hard.congrats.
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

Yay an alliance :D and it's best if the battles vs yak are cancelled or just played for fun no admins needed if. That was arranged but idk

Quote from: Jamman on August 17, 2012, 11:42:18 AM
For future tournaments, perhaps the ICW 2, I say ditch this map lol.
I made that decision after Week 1, haha.

So the YAK/212 battles tomorrow are cancelled due to their alliance, leaving the FC/212 battle at 3 EST, plus the two FC/212 battles on Sunday.

212 I'm not sure how many Yak can help you today and tommarow.But I will try and be the if at all possible.Frost is out of town and I don't have x-fire so its hard for me to rally troops.P.S thanks for the peace treaty. :cheers:
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

Who will be admin for the tranquan battle