TCW ships 3D model needed msh,odf and tga's.

Started by asky902, October 30, 2015, 06:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 30, 2015, 06:59:07 PM Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 07:07:33 PM by asky902
Can anyone have an assets with TCW 3D ships like venator,acclamator,munificent frigate,providence class carrier,resucant,lucrehulk and others.

with msh,odf,and tga's.

plss. pm me if you have the assets

and one more can anyone visit gametoast and convert focemaster's ships xsi scene to msh with tga's if you convert them plss pm me.

thx.

Every single asset from the closed MMO Clone Wars Adventures:
https://mega.nz/#!ztkVkRrD!q7M5hqtT9rtYTp91rIOEoyeXsUJOx7p0z6o3VGPrf34

Quote from: Deviss.dds = texture files
.dme = model files (can be open using 3d object converter)

you need "cwa extractor" for unpack the .pack file
Quote from: AceMastermindCWA_Extractor
https://mega.nz/#!nw81VQ6T!grQJkOM56-1UM0AYulALbRNbuK4NdZyrJv--Om1qmMk

EDIT
Move the CWA_pack folder to the root of whatever drive letter you use, for example:
C:\CWA_pack

extract Extractor.exe to the CWA_pack folder

1. Run Extractor.exe
2. type the *.pack file name that you want to extract
3. Create a new folder in the CWA_pack folder (preferably the same name as the *.pack file you are extracting)
4. then type that folder name in the "Extract to" line
5. Press "Extract" and wait for the "Finished Extracting" dialog and press "OK"
The files from the *.pack are now extracted to the folder you created
repeat steps 2-5 for each *.pack file

There's bound to be those ships in there somewhere.

October 31, 2015, 12:12:52 AM #2 Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 03:46:04 AM by Gistech
Holy cow! 3.02 GB?! I don't think I could download that just to look at a single model or two!

(I'd just want some of the Phase II clones)

3D Object Converter is propietary, IIRC. Don't yet know if Noesis can open these or not though.

EDIT: Nope: Noesis can not open the files. 3D Object Converter will remove every fifth polygon when it's not registered which is no good.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

can anyone convert forcemaster's TCW ships scenes pack to msh and with tga

i mean xsi scenes pack .scn to .msh i dont know how to convert them plss convert them and send me the link to download it.

here's the forcemaster's scene pack from gametoast.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c3vurcdud6g84v6/FM_Ships.rar

Quote from: Gistech on October 31, 2015, 12:12:52 AM
Holy cow! 3.02 GB?! I don't think I could download that just to look at a single model or two!

(I'd just want some of the Phase II clones)

3D Object Converter is propietary, IIRC. Don't yet know if Noesis can open these or not though.

EDIT: Nope: Noesis can not open the files. 3D Object Converter will remove every fifth polygon when it's not registered which is no good.

What models do you need? I can convert them for you.

I'm not 100% sure yet. I can't see much that I need from the Clone models, it's more environmental objects I may need (particularly Coruscant ones)
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1