(SOLVED)Shell lvl builder link Please.

Started by Ginev, May 15, 2015, 07:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 15, 2015, 07:23:47 AM Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 10:21:10 AM by Ginev
Hey guys i search here for Shell lvl builder but i didnt found such.I only found a Shell.lua file in the Aseest Thread.I go to gametoast but the link there is broken.Please help if someone have it send me link. :)

Quote from: Ginev on May 15, 2015, 07:23:47 AM
Hey guys i search here for Shell lvl builder but i didnt found such.I only found a Shell.lua file in the Aseest Thread.I go to gametoast but the link there is broken.Please help if someone have it send me link. :)

http://tiny.cc/perfectbuilders

here are the latest common and shell builders i made complete with the LUA scripts

- These are for SWBF1, i dont know of a shell builder for BF2

Thanks Phobos.By the way do you have any idea how to use the Loading Screen Tool?because i want to make custom loading screen for my new maps.The guy that release the program didn't make a tutorial how to use it :D

May 15, 2015, 10:27:04 AM #3 Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 10:48:41 AM by Phobos
Quote from: Ginev on May 15, 2015, 10:20:26 AM
Thanks Phobos.By the way do you have any idea how to use the Loading Screen Tool?because i want to make custom loading screen for my new maps.The guy that release the program didn't make a tutorial how to use it :D
Yes the load.lvl can be customized. I have attached an update to the original load builder from toolbox v4b to this post.There is a way to edit the load.CFG file, but this requires a hex edit trick applied to the munged .CONFIG, i have attached the prototype load builder for toolbox v5 here, instructions are not added but the pics show what string must be hex edited after it is munged, then put the new .config in Data\Load\munged

I have not built a custom load for specific maps yet but this should be possible with modifications to the builder. If I have time later ill add a tutorial for it.

May 15, 2015, 11:40:05 AM #4 Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 11:49:48 AM by Ginev
Thanks.I am looking forward for this.It will be even better to make a tutorial like a whole with pictures.  :cheer:

And one last question.Do you know how to edit/add new shader formats in Battlefront 1?For example can you add the Battlefront 2 Chrome render type into Battlefront 1?If so this will be the best thing ever! :D I replace myself the BF2 Chrome Shader file with BF1 but didnt work :D

Sleepkiller tried a long time to get shaders to work with no luck.

You might see if he remembers anything.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thanks ill speak with him.I remember at first that the main problem was that i need to find how to munge the unmunged mdx files into .shader files.I used the Interface common lvl tool to do that.But still when i munge them and add them to common.lvl nothing happen.Never mind ill speak with him.