Reference pics needed for SWTOR mod (Solved)

Started by Rayce, October 04, 2013, 08:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 04, 2013, 08:21:42 PM Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 10:30:12 AM by CommanderAwesome
I am beginning a Star Wars: The Old Republic themed era mod for SWBF1 (too early for WIP thread) and I need some reference pictures for the following items:

• Imperial Scout (as seen on coruscant)
  • Red armored Imperial Troopers (Called "shock troopers" on coruscant)
  • White armored Imperial Troopers (as seen in the esseles flashpoint)
  • Shotgun
  • Imperial Officer
I would get these myself but 1. I do not have a smuggler or an imperial charactor 2. the imperial enemies move too fast to get a clear picture and i'm usually too focused on the quest/fight to take a screenshot.
I'd also like some info about potential hero units.

You are gonna love this.

DarthD.U.C.K. on gametoast released 15 thousand SW reference pics.

It's broken up into several downloads, but is a lovely set of categorized reference imagery, well worth the time to download and unpack.

I don't know if it will have exactly what you are looking for, but there is a good chance it does.

Quote from: tirpider on October 04, 2013, 08:39:02 PM
You are gonna love this.

DarthD.U.C.K. on gametoast released 15 thousand SW reference pics.

It's broken up into several downloads, but is a lovely set of categorized reference imagery, well worth the time to download and unpack.

I don't know if it will have exactly what you are looking for, but there is a good chance it does.
Not quite what I wanted, but it's got some nice references of locations. Thanks for the link.

November 18, 2013, 09:40:49 AM #5 Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 10:28:11 AM by CommanderAwesome
Quote from: Buckler on November 17, 2013, 07:54:27 PM
maybe this website

http://swtorista.com

The snowtrooper pic is good, but this only has wearable outfits, no screens of npcs, they still might be useful, though.
EDIT: I have found a site that has many good pics of characters.