REQUEST: Person/Model

Started by Demihn Inferat Anssi Kelail, May 03, 2013, 11:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright, i'm not one to ask for some help but even if I did know how to make this person, I don't have XSI or Photoshop, and gimp can only go so far. Anyways, I wasn't sure whether to post this in just the battle royale topic, or here, because well, this model is for it, but ill be using it otherwise as well.  (No worries if it can't be done or no one has time). So the person I want is Guy Fawkes, more specifically the version played by Hugo Weaving in V for Vendetta, here's a few reference pictures:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26800000/V-for-Vendetta-v-for-vendetta-26898967-1625-2100.jpg
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/still/v_for_vendetta32.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/115056/2639404-v_vendetta.jpg
I also found this nice icon/face, for the mask if it's any help: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi5b12lfr7jmmm4/GuyFawkes.rar
I was thinking maybe as a base model BF2 Darth Vader would be best, but I could be wrong, and of course some bits would have to be sawed off if you will, and the top hat would have to be created, unless there's already one floating around out there somewhere. As for the sheaths and the little dagger things at the sides, that's not a must, I know creating things from scratch takes time and effort, especially if said person is busy, this seems like it'd be hard to make. And instead of plain black with the belt it'd be cool to go for the tuxedo/tie feel, with say.. a little rose over one of the breast pockets. If anyone has time or is up for it, i'd be extremely greatful, hell it doesn't even have to be ready for the battle royale mod, i'd just like to see this guy in game. Any modifications or changes/cutbacks that have to be made than that's of no problem or concern. And too bad dreadlocks didn't work in swbf1, that'd be epic if he had black flowing hair (realistic that is), lol oh well.

Xfire: thenoobgamer

Thanks for your time,

good day people :wave:

I think for the most part it's quite do-able.
The core body is relatively simple, same with the face. They could easily use something like the Luke.msh.
The Hat would have to be custom done since no existing models have anything like that... except maybe that Cad Bane one.

IDEA!

With a bit of skinning magic I reckon I could make something close to "V" using Sereja's Indiana Model.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Err. I'll ask him about it.

I can get you the hat as soon as I figure out what's wrong with "The LIttle buddy" hat that SK requested :P

That is, if Sereja doesn't want to make it or anything, but I figure he is busy right now anyways :P

Sereja's model already has a hat I think. You could give him Vader's cape addon in the .odf!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on May 03, 2013, 05:49:21 PM
Sereja's model already has a hat I think. You could give him Vader's cape addon in the .odf!

I know this is sort of the wrong topic, but I think theoretically, you can add pauldron via odf addon too.
Just as long as I position the pauldron specifically for whatever unit you're using, and then just attach it under the very last bone it uses (left clavicle), because it is a child of the rib cage.

Buy anyways, you should probably use a different hat, because Indiana Jones hat just isn't the same as this guy.
It shouldn't be too hard to make one though. Especially since I figured out all the bugs UVmapping in Sketchup now :D

All you'd have to do is attach the 'hat' to bone_head, but It would almost be easier to do it in XSI and export as 1 msh...

Yeah, its hard to get addons to turn the right way
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

May 04, 2013, 01:03:56 AM #7 Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 05:44:54 AM by UNIT 33
It's okay guys Sereja has built a new model, I'll be texturing it today. Stay tuned for results!

[EDIT]
HERE IT IS!

Thanks guys, it looks really good, can't wait  :tu:

Excellent job on the face!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder