Tantive?

Started by FirespraY, June 10, 2009, 09:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I remember plans for the Tantive map from SWBF2 to be converted, but it never happened... Any reason why?  Sorry if its been deemed impossible, I've been away for awhile.  If it has just been forgotten about it, consider this a request to convert it.  IMO it was one of the best maps in SWBF2, and I, and many others, would love to play it in SWBF1.  I can guarantee it will probably be as popular as Death Star if it works properly and doesn't lag.

i might try it but it probably was cancelled because of collision issues

I seem to remember Breakdown making an Alpha version of Tantive. At least, I think it was breakdown. I do know there was a early version (with some collision problems) of Tantive IV.

BattleBelk made a Taantive, but it was never released.

Hm... well then I don't remember who did if BD didn't. Maybe it was Scum.

But I definitely remember playing an Alpha version of Tantive and it was made by the one of our people.

The_Pi was working on a version of Tantive, but he said he had some probs with collision. He may still be working on it, but it's probably not high on his priority list :)

Actually, I was having some problems with shaders, but I haven't had time to get back to work on it after I figured out why ZE was crashing.

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"