Request: changing player side mod to addon map

Started by Kit Fisto, August 13, 2012, 06:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Could someone change this awesome player side mod into an addon map? It is sleepkillers naboo theed nighttime. http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=568
So could anyone do this for me? Oh and maybe use sleepkillers swbf2 sides? If possible that is… if someone can do this for me I'll go more in depth on the sides I want, well you know what? I'll just say them now! :P
Ok so for the clone wars just use sleepkillers sides in the assets section and use the clone commander and the magnaguard for the special classes. So basically the dagobah sides.  ( it would be appreciated if someone could use ggtucks bf2 to bf1 compatible units for the sniper, heavy trooper and clone commando… :) ). For the GCW just use the stock rebels and stock empire, but give the rebels bf2 skins ( optional ). So ya! I wanted to use something like this for the dc a couple days back, but it was too soon. If that sounds cool to anyone and they would like to do it then that's awesome!!!

Here is sleepkillers swbf2 sides: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=684

Welcome back... :wacko:

I would do this if I could, but I have no clue how.

I could help with the Sides of I get some time. Don't hold me to it.

August 13, 2012, 08:49:59 PM #2 Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 08:38:51 AM by kitfisto15678
Cool! Whenever you get the time! Led knows how to do that sort of thing, not sure if there is a tutorial sitting around. And I'm not really back, I was just letting everyone know why I won't be here very much at all pretty soon. :(

EDIT: so i decided to make it just a weapons mod, no new skins. So here are the weapons I want them to have,
CLONES
Regular trooper: stock
Arc trooper: stock
Pilot: give him a dark trooper shotgun in place of the zappy.
Sniper: stock
Jet: stock ( if sleepkiller released his black jet trooper skin could you use that?

CIS
Sbd: stock
Assult trooper: stock
Pilot: give him a dark trooper shotgun in place of radiation launcher
Droideka: stock but use sk's droideka shield effect, where if a bullet hits it it makes a "ripple on the shield.

REBELS
Regular trooper: stock but be sure to give him URBAN clotheS
Heavy: stock
Pilot: stock
Wookiee: bow caster, imperial mortar launcher, 4 grenades and a recon droid.

EMPIRE
regular trooper: stock
Heavy: stock
Pilot: give dark trooper gun in place of mortar launcher
Jet: replace shotgun with clone zappy gun. Don't worry about the missing sounds for the zappy gun.

Hello Kit, I am making (to the best of my ablity) an exact replica of this mod..

:cheer: YEA!!! Thanks!!! If you need anymore details just PM me!  :tu: Thanks!

August 27, 2012, 08:02:01 AM #5 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 09:23:58 AM by Regent
It seems so simple... And for some reason, I can't get BF2 deka shield into bf1. So I pretty much got everything, but im not sure its worth playing... That is just my opinion though, and I can make elaborate mods...
If you want to have the mod I can try to post it on teh site here, but I also could make it more elaborate if you give me more details.

And im glad sounds weren't your goal xD. Deka shield never does let me do what i want to it   I already munged the first version of all Teh stuff

August 27, 2012, 08:18:11 AM #6 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 08:19:47 AM by kitfisto15678 {GLT} Commander
Ok then lets make it a bit more interesting!
Clone Wars

Clones
Give all of them SWBF2 skins: use this for the heavy trooper and sniper( that includes kamas ) : http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=478

Droids
Give all SWBF2 skins

Rebels
Give all SWBF2 skins but give the regular soldier Tantive IV clothing

Empire
SWBF2 pilot skin

for all the pilots: If you know how to get the detpack from SK's mod into it that would be cool! ( it might be in here http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=684 )

oh and give the heroes regular life and the deflect capability

Let me know if that makes the gameplay more fun!

EDIT: what sounds aren't working?
:tu:

August 27, 2012, 04:36:25 PM #7 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 04:48:16 PM by RepublicCommando
Just the shiped guns, Arc-Caster (zapperthingy) and the Shot gun from the emp to the rep, your mission.lvl doesn't read the sounds from EMP to put them in the REP, sooo, either I can add some other guns sound, or It can stay silenced O.o
Edit:: Oh wow, I think I need to edit Common.lvl to have a detpack... Oh well, lets see if it will work without it.

Uh oh, It looks like my munger caught a NASTY hair ball, and our sniper and soldier are in it...
Hmm, no collision Geometry. Lets see...

Did you see the level sample I gave you of the detpack?
You can use this if you need to edit the common.lvl: http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28319
Also the soldier and sniper are stock with only different skins! That's wierd...
For the CIS pilot gun make it sound like the sbd gun when shot
For the REP pilot gun make it sound like the clone soldier gun when shot.
The ARC caster I don't care that much about. :)
Let me know if you can get all that working!
Oh and btw more additions! ( only if you can get it working )
1. Give the rebels and clones a Gian Speeder instead of the stock tanks
2. Make the Naboo Royal Guard a 3rd team that is hostile to the droids and empire. ( if u do that then u would have to give the droids and empire more reinforcements... )