Request: oc crosshairs mod

Started by Kit Fisto, July 02, 2012, 12:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So you know how in SWBF2 all the crosshairs are the same? Could someone make a mod like that for SWBF1? It would make it so every class has the soldier/ rifle crosshairs. It would also be OC! If this sounds cool to anyone would you want to do it?

I don't think that would be hard at all. I will do that later if I get time. I'm currently trying to make my custom sides.

You're on Mac right?

Thanks!! When you are done you can just post it here.
And yes I'm on a Mac.  ;)

How come you can't mod? Unit 33 could mod with Mac, I belive. I don't know much about Mac's though, I could be wrong.

I haven't worked with common.lvl much. This will be my first request modding it. Sorry in advance if I am no help, I will do what I can.

I don't know why not. Plus my dad changed the password again so I can only play if I ask him or my mom.
For the mod make sure EVERY crosshair, from pistols to emp launchers is the same so that's its authentic.  :tu:
Maybe there is a tutorial about it.

Well, I tried to. It didn't work.

Good news is, I forgot how it felt to play with a stock common, I was actually doing better without modded crosshairs and such. Go figure. :slap:

That was fast!  :shrug:
Anyone else wanna give it a try?

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on July 02, 2012, 01:21:32 PM
How come you can't mod? Unit 33 could mod with Mac, I belive. I don't know much about Mac's though, I could be wrong.

I haven't worked with common.lvl much. This will be my first request modding it. Sorry in advance if I am no help, I will do what I can.
I image and ODF edit on my Macintosh and munge on a cheap Windows Netbook.
Munging requires a Windows machine to run.

Quote from: Unit 33 on July 02, 2012, 01:56:03 PM
I image and ODF edit on my Macintosh and munge on a cheap Windows Netbook.
Munging requires a Windows machine to run.
So you can edit images, LUAs, and ODFs, you just can't munge?
--
Kitfisto, I would be more than happy to munge your premade files for you. Just attach any files you change and be sure to tell me where the file(s) you changed are located on the toolbox.

@ shazam: Thanks! If I make any more skins ( that's all I really do ) then I'll ask you to munge. And I don't know what you mean by "toolbox."  ;)
If you want to munge something here is an old oc skin request with all the models already made?
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=4598.msg44628#msg44628

@anyone: is there a list of what I can do on a Mac? Besides skin and hex edit...

I would have to get the assets for those. But yes, I will see if I can get it done sometime this week.

I would talk with Unit about what you can and cannot do with a Mac. He seems to be the most informed Mac user I know.