REQUEST: Geonosis Battle for the Spire

Started by Kit Fisto, May 12, 2012, 07:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I thought of this last night and I was wondering if someone wanted to do it for me? I think it is pretty cool...
It is an objective based mission where you can only be the clones and you have to take all bases and destroy the Techno Union ships.
It is Geonosis Spire with some changes:
1. The forward command center spawns an AT-TE, gunship, and Jedi Starfighter. These are the only vehicles the Rep gets. They spawn after they blow up though ( unless the forward command center gets destroyed ).
2. There are 2 CPs in between the Derelict and the forward command center. One is on the west by the gonk droid and it is by a crashed geonosian fighter. The second is on the East directly across the battlefield and this is by a destroyed AT-TE.
3. The derelict is a heavy command post like the spire
4. The east and west bunker are still there with no changes but after the spider walker and the hailfire droid get destroyed they spawn back quickly.
5. A droid starfighter spawns in between the East and West bunker.
6. In between the West bunker and Techno Union ship 2 there is a CP just like the East bunker ( including the turrent ).
7. In between the East Bunker and Techno Union Ship 1 there is a CP by a crashed Gunship.
8. Instead of a jet trooper the clones get a Clone commander. He is equipped with a stock dark trooper shotgun, Commando pistol, and 4 grenades. He has the yellow markings.
9. Droid Rocket launcher, Sniper and Pilot troopers all have the brownish Geonosis skin.
10. The clones start out with only the Forward command center only and have to fight their way to the spire by taking all bases and destroying the Techno Union ships.
11. Heroes are disabled
12. Clones get 250 while droids get 200
13. Easter Egg but I will only tell the person making it through PM :P
14. Optional Props: Count Dooku and some geonosians are standing around the hologram in the spire. Yoda and a clone commander are on the forward command center.
This is meant to be challenging but fun. 8)

I have ideas like this for Hoth and Dune Sea so does anyone wants to partner up and make these maps happen! I would supply the ideas and help any way I can even though I have mac... It could be a little mini series of maps! I really think people will like my ideas so if this Geonosis one turns out to be good then I could put my ideas out for the other maps... This could be a test run or trial sort of.

Someone please do this for me I want to contribute to the site with cool ideas! :'(

Is all of this possible to do because I am trying not to make it super hard and long to make... :tu:
Any Questions?