Sniper crosshair

Started by {AoD}Ldr.Heavy, August 28, 2010, 06:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey all ive been wondering you guys know that sniper crosshair with the dot in it? Well can some one make that auto-aim please! It would be great help
"What we look like is not important it is who we are"
~ Heavy
"The real war will never get in the books"
~ Heavy
"War is not a crime no matter how violent"
~Heavy
"If you wait long enough, everything comes to you" ~Heavy
"God bless our enemies cause I know I won't"
~Heavy

the crosshair is nothing do to with aiming at all. its just a feature that helps people in different ways.

Um i didnt ask that i asked if you could put auto aim into it  :rofl:  :XD:  ::) ... not funny anymore  :P
~ Heavy
~ Heavy
~Heavy
~Heavy

How would you use auto aim?

you did ask that actually. you asked if someone could make the sniper crosshair aim assist. which is not possible, for the crosshair is a feature that varies from unit. aim assist is completely separated from the crosshair.

if you need aim assist so badly, why dont you play on singleplayer until you can handle multiplayer.

Could you tell us why you want this? Are you going to use it in multiplayer?

What you're requesting is not possible. We can't make it. It's pretty much everything is auto-aim, or nothing is. Buy a controller if you really want assistance aiming.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

August 29, 2010, 07:55:45 AM #6 Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 08:54:36 AM by Jedikiller
Um guys ok... But I actually want the crosshair to just be flat a horizontal line and it to be clear and have a tiny dot in it instead of auto aim... So I'm basically asking the same thing as that other guy... :P

What I want it for is because i have Jedikillers sniper crosshair with the dot in it and I just thought it would be easier if I either have auto aim or if i just get a CLEAR line with a dot in it  :D

Lol no offence Jedikiller it wasn't bad I just wanted a one with a clear line that is like 1/2 inches long and have a dot in the exact middle  :tu:
~ Heavy
~ Heavy
~Heavy
~Heavy

August 29, 2010, 08:55:36 AM #7 Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 09:18:15 AM by Jedikiller
Please don't double-post (or in this case, triple-post).

You didn't say anything about this new one in your first post. You need to be more clear on what you want in your original post.

Is this what you wanted?
[smg id=85]
[smg id=86]

Yes! Thats what I wanted TY Jedikiller so where is the link?  :cheer: !!!
~ Heavy
~ Heavy
~Heavy
~Heavy

August 29, 2010, 01:09:55 PM #9 Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 05:52:02 PM by Buckler

Jedikiller, thank you very much. I'm used to the original, as everyone else is, but I'll give this a try! Thasnks again, and take care.