Map

Started by {ASFL}Cdr.Pain, May 02, 2010, 09:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This map is fairly simple i just want a reagular cc map with all the regular classes but have a differnt skin i dont want a mod i want clone and emp to be swat team people and the cis /droid to be terrosit is there a site where i can look for this stuff to make this less a hassel for the modder

If you wait, Gogo12, Snake, and I are making a mod with a real life theme and a couple of maps to go along with it.

But wat is the website that i can find skins cause if i find the one that i want i think it is pretty easy to change the skin.

Cause i know there is a website for finding skins right?

Hey chaos if you want to find skins just download the BFbuilder modding tools then use one of the numerous modding tutorials to figure out what you are doing.

Well said Festuskid, Just download the SWBF Mod SDK on swbffiles.com and download a tutorial that is probably there if not look at gametoast.com they have a few tutorials.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

yea i agree with chaos i think that this map should be made

Snake cant u use the terrosit from the cod mod and put them in for rebs and cis and get swat people for emp and clones the download is not working XD

Quote from: Festuskid on May 03, 2010, 04:14:40 PM
Hey chaos if you want to find skins just download the BFbuilder modding tools then use one of the numerous modding tutorials to figure out what you are doing.

You should try to do some modding yourself.  You have alot of good ideas but you rely on other people to carry out your requests.  Give modding a try and if you can figure it out and get past the setbacks of using a mac, you could be a successful modder with some practice.

Modding... can get very, very boring. Lol.

If I had the free time, I would definitely go through Chao's list of requests. The only thing I would say is wait for Nikoli's upcoming mod. It's all RL stuff in there.

#TYBG