login

Author Topic: Domain Name Renewal  (Read 311 times)

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
Domain Name Renewal
« on: May 28, 2017, 08:50:25 PM »
Our domain name (SWBFgamers.com) was up for renewal in January 2019, which seems like just around the corner  now...so I have renewed it for 10 more years after that!  So we are going to be around one way or another until at least January, 2029  :cheers:
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Linux user Awesome

• a modder in a past life.
  • Frequent Poster
  • code to self: sudo apt-get a life
  • Awards Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • SWBFGamers -you should visit
    • Awards
Re: Domain Name Renewal
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 04:53:11 AM »
great news led.  :cheers:

I can renew it again in 10 years if SWBF/internet/computers as we know them still exist!  After that, well, I will be a pretty old guy, but we can talk about that later  ;)

12 years and hopefully "SWBF/internet/computers as we know them still exist!" (and by the way I do know that was origanly about SWBFdepot.  :P)

EDIT:
Yes huge thanks to led.

thank you led.  :cheers:

Edit by Anyder: U do not need to post the same thing twice.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 04:19:52 PM by Anyder »
haha good to know i'm not the only one like that and who has ideas like me I think they are brilliant! ^^

"I'm just a simple modder trying to make my way in the universe."

{PLA}gdh92

• {PLA}
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6 Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site ICW3 Participant Just for Gdh, because he is awesome. ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 05:04:09 AM »
Brilliant news. I don't think Battlefront would still have players if it wasn't for here  :cheers:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Phobos

• Poodoo
  • Just Registered
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 1st Place Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month LeaderBoard 1 organized by GDH92 and ComSharpshot T.1 1v1 Tournament 1st Place organized by SleepKiller Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 06:27:20 AM »
Our domain name (SWBFgamers.com) was up for renewal in January 2019, which seems like just around the corner  now...so I have renewed it for 10 more years after that!  So we are going to be around one way or another until at least January, 2029  :cheers:
Good news. Thx for keeping the website up and running :cheers: