Just one simple Jedi thing D:

Started by Maaraaa, November 27, 2016, 02:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You are using a version other than 1.2 (that is the most recent official patch right?)?

It shouldn't matter even if you are though, i don't think they changed hero behavior.

For bf 1 i'm using the vanilla meaning if you just install  and done, no patching or anything else.
I had the same bug once i installed a patch that the heros wouldn't deflect any blaster shot at all anymore. The newest patch comes with that bug.

Quote from: Maaraaa on November 28, 2016, 11:33:28 AM
For bf 1 i'm using the vanilla meaning if you just install  and done, no patching or anything else.
Are you installing from a CD or DVD?

perhaps a better question is what version are you using?

November 28, 2016, 12:40:43 PM #18 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 01:30:30 PM by Maaraaa
I really don't know :(
Look it was kinda like this,
just that the jedi's never died o.o

The Deafult AI heroes don't do that, its a mod.

I would assume if it can be done in swbf 1 it can be done in swbf 2, but i dont actually know how it was accomplished in the first place.

When you install Battlefront 1.0 the jedis can be killed as far i know.When you install patch1.1 the jedis cannot be killed anymore.Or it was the other way around i dont remember.But its one of the two.Now if you want to use this in Battlefront 2 i know that you simply must use the Battlefront 1 lightsaber which is just a melee class weapon with special line in his odf.

Something like this:

CanDeflect = 1

This makes the character that use that weapon to deflect everything from all directions.It doesnt matter how much people or vehicles shoot you,you deflect EVERYTHING :D

Quote from: Ginev on November 28, 2016, 04:24:46 PM
Something like this:

CanDeflect = 1

This makes the character that use that weapon to deflect everything from all directions.It doesnt matter how much people or vehicles shoot you,you deflect EVERYTHING :D

Ah, very nice.  Could someone make this SWBF2 mod for our new member?   ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

November 28, 2016, 06:05:22 PM #22 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 08:31:32 PM by Ltin
So Maaraaa are you just asking for all the jedi lightsabers to be replaced?

I think i will try to do this. Seems simple enough and i have a vague idea what i'm doing.

Literally anyone else could probably do it faster though.

It works fine in swbf 1, but the swbf 2 versions are throwing me for a loop, so if someone else could try that would be great.

November 30, 2016, 04:47:26 AM #25 Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 11:13:58 AM by Commander Awesome
awww:( please someone help!

hellu? D:

Please don't double post. Edit your posts instead. -Staff