Space Modding

Started by Ascertes, January 09, 2016, 10:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 27, 2016, 11:40:44 PM #15 Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 12:03:27 AM by VanFanel1980mx
Interestingly enough I am having the same issue now, I edited out some stuff using Notepad++ and suddenly my munge is "broken" somehow, it doesn't apply changes I make to the level, I re-made the level from scratch and I am having the same issue, it munges and copies everything but is not changing anything I make on zeroeditor, if reinstalling doesn't work I may need to clean the PC's registry or something.

EDIT: Fixed for now, I messed up with the CPs and didn't move them properly so this may have been a false alarm.
When you create a mod and get no feedback it feels cheap, leave a comment or tell me to go elsewhere.

Quote from: Cdt Fox on January 27, 2016, 11:08:54 PM
Try to re - install completely the Mod Tool and try with the link I sent you before : - Unzip all the files (on the desk for exemple)
                                                                                                                                                 - Open the vistamunhefix folder and copy all the files     located in the folder
                                                                                                                                                 - Paste the files in C/BF2_Modtool/data
                                                                                                                                                 - Launch the "vistamungefix.bat"
At this point this should work!

This...This worked! It's fixed! It works and everything! Woohoo! Thank you both so much for your help; couldn't have done this without you guys  :tu:

I'll make sure to put your help to good use with the map I intend to make. Cheers!  ;)
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

Quote from: Ascertes on January 28, 2016, 09:44:03 PM
This...This worked! It's fixed! It works and everything! Woohoo! Thank you both so much for your help; couldn't have done this without you guys  :tu:

I'll make sure to put your help to good use with the map I intend to make. Cheers!  ;)

Glad to hear that ; ) Can't wait to see your map I'll play it :)
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif