Donation Award/ICW3 award

Started by Led, October 19, 2013, 12:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on October 25, 2013, 01:44:39 PM
Okay.
I'll do that tonight when GM sends me those fonts.
I accidentally applied the wrong effect, but check this out;

Kind of gives it a spherical look..

Sweet, it looks cooler. Anyways, I'l probably PM you a list of my fonts I have, or do you want me to give you links to several fonts I'd think would look good? The list is a bit easier on my end, as for me to send you font files I'd have to give you the dafont/other links to them, as that would require me hooking up my iPad, going into i-Fun Box, and then copy/paste a majority of the fonts into dropbox. :P

As for award design, I actually haven't started yet. It'll be tonight if I do it, since I'm heading up to Kent State University on the weekend to see a friend's football game, and won't be back until Sunday afternoon/evening.

What ever works best, I know of several websites that carry.. well,.. alot of fonts. :P
So even if you shoot me some names, that would be cool too.

I've lent Led a helping and a handed out the awards. If I missed anyone let me know. Also I couldn't find the following people on the site. (Or I just wasn't sure which was theirs.) If they have accounts link to them.

FA Paksu Pepe
Altair

November 12, 2013, 04:55:29 PM #18 Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:01:54 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
If by Altair, you mean {Alpha}Altair (whom I haven't seen in ages and had no idea he even participated), here's his profile:

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3209

Here's Paksu Pepe's profile as well:

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2807

November 12, 2013, 06:42:41 PM #19 Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 06:56:43 PM by Ten Numb
I didn't realize those were the final product... it's not that it's bad or anything, I would've just preferred our clan name on it (212th) and a Goldish color.. Also, (212)Josh was in a ICW3 war.

Akward.

Ehm, I'll get the "finished" done tomorrow?.. I am not entirely sure whats going on, but they will be done!
I finally found a more distinct font, and the small size needs one more adjustment.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 12, 2013, 09:15:34 PM
Akward.

Ehm, I'll get the "finished" done tomorrow?.. I am not entirely sure whats going on, but they will be done!
I finally found a more distinct font, and the small size needs one more adjustment.
What's wrong with the current ones? Changing an awards image thanks to a bug in the code is a bigger hassle than it might seem.

RC, get the new files to me and I will over-write the old ones.

Thanks SK for assigning all those awards, it is a big job.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

November 13, 2013, 10:50:51 AM #23 Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:09:17 AM by -RepublicCommando-
Quote from: SleepKiller on November 12, 2013, 10:45:25 PM
What's wrong with the current ones? Changing an awards image thanks to a bug in the code is a bigger hassle than it might seem.
Yes, I know how it can be a pain.. which is why I said
Quote from: -RepublicCommando-Akward.
, for which I am very sorry.. I should have done this in a more convenient time space..

Quote from: BucklerRC, get the new files to me and I will over-write the old ones.
Roger that.
--

Here's a preview for all you folks:[spoiler][/spoiler]