My screen keeps going black[SOLVED]

Started by Kade, August 22, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 22, 2018, 07:00:59 PM Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 07:05:50 AM by KadeEclipse
every 2 seconds my screens goes black and idk why can someone help. it only happens when im in a level
KadeEclipse

Someone please help. it wont go away and i cant play like it. i reinstalled my game and everything.
KadeEclipse

I don't know if it's the same problem or if it will help, but something similar happened to me (in my case the game worked correctly until after the loading screen of a map, when the screen became dark and the game closed). Apparently I managed to solve the problem by enabling the Stereo Mix on the computer, although I didn't really understand why it crashed when it was disabled...

But as I said before, I'm not sure it's this. I hope you can fix it. :)
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

I have heard of and experienced a problem that might be the one you're having. Do you use Discord? If so, it may be a problem with discord overlay conflicting with the game, most people who have this issue can fix it by going to settings, and finding Overlay in the app settings section on the left side, then just turning off "Enable in-game overlay." If that's not it or you don't use discord, I'm not sure what else it could be. Hope you can fix it!  :cheers:
"Join the empire they said, see the galaxy...riiiiiiiiight."

- jaded stormtrooper

Thank you Blur you were correct.
KadeEclipse