login

Author Topic: Star Wars First Assault Tatooine map in Battlefront 2 by GINEV  (Read 180 times)

Ginev

• Master Modder
  • Advanced Member
  • Nub Nub
  • Awards Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:

Ginev

• Master Modder
  • Advanced Member
  • Nub Nub
  • Awards Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 12:47:57 PM by Ginev »

Blur

• Unable to stop playing SWBF2 for over 18 hours.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Star Wars First Assault Tatooine map in Battlefront 2 by GINEV
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 11:10:43 AM »
Wow! It looks... amazing. It's honestly surprising that this game's engine can handle graphical detail like this, it's miles ahead of the vanilla game  :tu: As for you problem with the limited number of map models, is there a chance it could be circumvented by packaging several of them together? Like for example, several of the buildings have awnings attached to them, or generators next to them. Perhaps you could edit the buildings and add in the models for the objects around them in softimage before you export them? I'm a complete and utter noob, so I doubt this would actually work, its just a thought I had. I hope you can figure out a way around the model limit, this map has so much potential  :cheers:
"Join the empire they said, see the galaxy...riiiiiiiiight."

- jaded stormtrooper

Ginev

• Master Modder
  • Advanced Member
  • Nub Nub
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 01:37:23 PM »
yes i alredy come to that conclusion.I combined alot of models into one model before export and everything work now perfectly.

Blur

• Unable to stop playing SWBF2 for over 18 hours.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 12:49:38 PM »
Nice, good to hear it worked! I hope that you can finish your project without too many more complications now, good luck
"Join the empire they said, see the galaxy...riiiiiiiiight."

- jaded stormtrooper

Đisciple

• Frequent Poster
  • SWBF Brasilian Player
  • Awards Intergalactic Clan War 1 winner Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2 ICW3 Participant ICW2 Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: The_WolF_BR , Commander0707
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: Fc_Disciple7
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 05:53:26 PM »
Great map!
"Sou brasileiro com muito orgulho"
"Vamo vamo INTER"
#forçachape