The First =AaTc= Mod Map Night

Started by Snake, April 25, 2015, 10:45:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 25, 2015, 10:45:02 AM Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 08:40:09 PM by Snake
Hey guys, as a sort of cheers to the bringing back of AaTc, we are going to have our first Mod Map Night on GameMaster on May 10 at 7 PM CST. It will be a lot of fun, and everyone is invited. We will be playing on Hyperion: Ancient Excavations, Tatooine: Defiance at Janus, and [http://www.mediafire.com/download/vkivvs42otl349n/SWBF_Museum_Unfinished.rar]The SWBF1 Museum[/url]. We may also play on some stock SWBF maps too.

So come join us for paintball, laser tag, car racing, zombie slaughtering, and poorly piloting aircraft on May 10 @ 7 PM CST. Set yourself a reminder! I will post again the day of the game.

--

The SWBF Museum link has been fixed. If you downloaded the newer version, download the fixed link instead.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Alright, I couldn't get the SWBF Museum or Tatooine: Defiance At Janus, so we are just going to play on Hyperion: Ancient Excavations. I will probably be late because I just found out I have to go out to eat with my family for mothers day. The server is up so just play until I get back! =AaTc=Hyperion_Only

I will be back around 8 pm CST. I hope everyone can come!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

May 10, 2015, 04:59:07 PM #2 Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 05:23:18 PM by Carbon27
I cannot connect to the server.  It tells me the map is not in the folder, yet it is.  Am I alone with this issue?  I saw someone else in the server so it is working.

My level of incompetence is astounding...             there was a folder within the folder

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

You're not alone Carbon. I don't think we have the correct map, at least I don't. In the server menu it says Hyp2a, but my files say Hyp1 and Hyp2.

Then again, I'm pretty sure I've forgotten how to properly install mod maps (the embarassment is killing me) since SWBF museum isn't showing up either. You just put them into the AddOn folder right unless the readme says otherwise, right? I see a few side files but I'm not sure if I should go ahead and put them into my sides folder.

Hyp2 is the correct file. Hyp2a just means its on GCW I think. You should have Hyp2 in your addon folder and it will work. I'm now on so come join if you can!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

And here's the end of event update:

We had a ton of fun, even though we only got to play on Hyperion. A ton of people showed up, so thanks to everyone that came! It was great. Here's some pics of the fun you all missed :P :
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

We will have another clan night soon! All are invited!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Oh I hope I can make it next time... I love Hyperion with a bunch of people :)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.