360, Wii, PS3, or WAIT?

Started by [FIR] TREE, February 01, 2010, 01:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys! :jera: here.
I finally have a TV. And I need a console! Cuz for the past 4 years, the only games I've played are SWBF1 and WOW. So can you tell me which I should get?

I like FPS, MMORPG, and RPG games (like COD or FFXII). I don't care for puzzle-solving, strategy, or real-physics games (like Spore or Little Big World). Which console has these types, or the most of these?

Hey sig! Great to hear you got yourself a TV!

Due to a majority of console gamers being on the 360, I would suggest getting one. The downside is the fact that you have pay just to play multiplayer, which is absurd.

I have a PS3 out of my own preference.

#TYBG

Wii- Great for party style games where you want to get a lot of people playing.

360 and Ps3 are both better for solo/serious gaming: Currently, the 360 has a cheaper face value but costs more to get it fully set up and online. Ps3 has better graphics, being blu-ray (Though unless your TV is HD, this won't count for much). However, 360 has more games, and even though you have to pay for it, Live is just plain better than PSN.

BTW: If you are planning to set up via ethernet port as opposed to wi-fi, 360 is considerably cheaper, as a lot of the extra price is the wireless adapter.

Hope that helps. If you get a 360, be sure to add me (tag: zorba)
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

MAG for the ps3... is absolutely TERRIBLE.
Not a good FPS at all.
Played at my friends house.
In reality you only play with about 18 people, as the large maps are split into squads.
I do have one thing to convince you for Xbox.
Halo. 3.
Plus a much more fun online experience.

you should download the DosBox, then go to abandonia.com, download some games and BOOM! instant fun!   ....either that or ya just get the Wii

Wii if you like that type of thing there more for fun not to  for serious gaming. I recommend 360!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.