Good news and Bad news

Started by Kit Fisto, May 27, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have some good news (for some of you) and some bad news for (some of) you guys. I'll start with the bad news. Well despite popular belief I'm capable of being an idiot in certain situations. I spilled water over my laptop keyboard and didn't really clean it the way I'm supposed to. Long story short, it broke. It doesn't work anymore. Me and my Dad did manage to salvage the drive so I still have my ports for SWBFI, SWBFII, and SWRC. But I don't have a computer to play them on. I'm done with games on the PC. I have no way to play them. I do however have my old PowerBook G4 from like 500 years ago that runs SWBFI Mac version. So when I see a real good mod/map I might boot it up and play the map.

So yea. Computer is gone. No more xfire or playing any games online. That is until I go to college and (maybe) get a computer. :cheer:

Now the good news. Moderators and Admin, I'm happy to announce I will be on this forum a lot less now that I can't really play SWBFI PC. I'll come by every once in a while but not as often, and I won't "spam" (what you guys call spam) anymore. ;) Now you can have your little moderator party in the moderators board!  :happy:

So you guys think I'm not going to play any more SWBFI/II period?  :censored: NO!!! I've got my PS2 with a good collection of Star Wars games I've built/am building up so I'll be on that, just not the computer. I'm not letting go of my drug yet!  ;)

If I'm officially leaving here at any point I'll let someone know.

Oh you silly blighter.
Of course us moderators don't really hold you in such a low regard. It's more of a running joke.
In-fact there are far worse transgressors than you...

If there's anything I know about you, is that you'll eventually find you'e way back to your usual levels of activity.

See you around mert!

You can still play netplay for PS2 SWBF2.

To bad kit. It seems my computer is in it's final hours too.  :(

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Oh, thank's for warning. I am already drop on my keyboard several caps of tea, and coffee. In some reason, I always think, it's water resist or something... :confused:
Usualy, I am just turn keybord upside down, and let the all unneccesary inside waters, run away...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: UNIT 33 on May 28, 2013, 03:13:11 AM
Oh you silly blighter.
Of course us moderators don't really hold you in such a low regard. It's more of a running joke.
In-fact there are far worse transgressors than you...
Hey....
---
Darwn, too bad you cant get on xfire... Cya round mate, nice playing swbf online with you the very few times we did :P

Thanks for the kind words y'all.
Quote from: deadmeow on May 28, 2013, 04:08:44 AM
You can still play netplay for PS2 SWBF2.
Sorry I don't have a network adaptor and I don't really want to invest in one, I would rather get like 5 used games. ;)

Quote from: Sereja on May 28, 2013, 05:35:57 AM
Oh, thank's for warning. I am already drop on my keyboard several caps of tea, and coffee. In some reason, I always think, it's water resist or something... :confused:
Usualy, I am just turn keybord upside down, and let the all unneccesary inside waters, run away...
It's probably different for a keyboard that is attached to a computer via USB. Mine was a laptop so the water got into all the extra stuff.  :slap:

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I GOT TO TELL YOU, NO FOOD OR DRINKS OUT OF THE KITCHEN!" -Father.

Hehe, yea I guess I learned my lesson. But it's water! Come on computer! Be a man and suck it up. [spoiler]See what I did there? Suck it up? Like suck the water up?                                                                      I'll just leave.[/spoiler]

That's too bad Kit, you will be missed. Hope to see you around occasionally!
I just can't seem to stay away...

Well I've got some good news!

It is summer and that means my Mom is off of work (she works at a school) and I just re-installed SWBFI, SWBFII, and RC onto her computer and can play for a little bit each day!

I just played like 4 hours of SWBFII online.  ::) I'm not an addict!

So yea, I'm back in the "gaming scene" (the 3 games I play).

The best part is that I can run all my games at very high visual settings! It's like a dream come true. It's amazing how good these games can look. So mostly I play SWBFI offline a lot (no choice anyway ;) ), SWBFII online because that game is the best replacement for SWBFI online (hopefully) and RC when I don't feel like playing SWBFI or II.

Yep, that's the good news.

Bad news? I'm gonna stick around. [spoiler]Led, SK, Unit= *Groan*
;)[/spoiler]

Darn, thats too bad.
Maybe I'll see you ingame in SWBFII some time^^

Yeah, hopefully once my laptop's fixed I can finally fight ya in-game! :D

Of course, I may be rusty at that point, so you will have an advantage regardless. :P

Wow! I knew you would cause a problem like this kit!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Didn't see yer posts Kit, so that's why you are still spamming our site!  :D Maybe i'll see ya online sometime in RC or SWBF1

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!