SWBFIII

Started by FirespraY, January 29, 2009, 03:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No, this is not another rumors topic.  Actual leaked gameplay.  Idk if you guys have seen this yet, so if its old news to you guys, sorry.

Looks epic....   :-o

it is old to us- also :) but alas, the project has been moved to another developer. so the game may not look like this.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Ah, sorry  :\  Just found that yesterday.  All I care about is the option to fly a vehicle into space and land in a Destroyer   :-o

That technology has been lost in the transfer of developers. Anyway, that video will be taken down soon under a LucasFilms copyright.

Sadly, unless the new developer can recreate this, the old "Free Radical"  has roomers of not  giving the Land to Space ability to them. so you may not get it.

Does anyone know what new developer got the contract?

Quote from: "Dresh"Does anyone know what new developer got the contract?

Supposedly Rebellion.

There is no "Supposedly"  all that was said is just guesses or things people think would make sense, no one has even said BF3 is in development in any press release.

This may, even from the start with free rad's secret project be a huge marketing ploy to see how the public react to a non existent project...If there is seen to be enough interest it may become a real project! All the rumour may be just that nothing more.....but I don't think so.....rock on SWBFIII.  :?

I think I may star a conspiracy theory thread!