The "Strange things" Thread

Started by Snake, April 26, 2012, 03:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I found assets for an imp_hover_aat in the CIS msh files.. How weird is that? It has a grey skin instead of the tan/brown.

Also, I changed this to the "Strange things" thread so post anything you find that is strange.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

i'v seen something similar to that somewhere in universe, but i cant remember where

If I remember, I saw this, in "Myrkr: Show of Force" map...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Snake on August 10, 2013, 10:55:12 AM
I found assets for an imp_hover_aat in the CIS msh files.. How weird is that? It has a grey skin instead of the tan/brown.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Also, I changed this to the "Strange things" thread so post anything you find that is strange.

That thing needs to be painted in CIS colours (add some blue to it), and it would fit amazingly in a Clone Wars map! :D

Yeah, it makes me wonder what Pandemic was planning for it.. Like why was it labeled "imp" for imperial? Strange..
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

WHAT. THE. FRIPPIN. HECK.
--I here by claim I have found the "Strangest Thing" and am now king of the thread :P
[spoiler][/spoiler]
-No I didn't edit it to look that way, just ask Tirpider or Sereja, they have XSI too.
The model is called \Worlds\Rhn1\MSH\rhn1_bldg_fortified_tower_f.msh

All the names are collisions/shadow volumes named after people... I assume one of the modellers got bored and thought he'd/she'd leave a permanent mark in SWBF? I would so totally do that xD

Whatever you do, do not go into BFBuilder/Assets/Shipped Common Effects and then open geo_rainwash.msh in a text editor. Whatever you do, do not do that.

August 23, 2013, 10:41:30 PM #54 Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 10:48:46 PM by tirpider
lol

I live for stuff like this.

*verified*

Quote from: SleepKiller on August 23, 2013, 10:37:29 PM
Whatever you do, do not go into BFBuilder/Assets/Shipped Common Effects and then open geo_rainwash.msh in a text editor. Whatever you do, do not do that.
:ohmy:

W....
You really meant it. Geez...
--
What kind of crazy bozos are they hiring at pandemic studios!?>?!
I'd bet it was an intern XD

In BF2 assets, most of collisions, named "mitsuko". Perhaps, it's some japan name...
Well, I hope, it's not become a Star Wars canon now, after it was officialy released... :D
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Do I really have to download the mod tools to see what it is? Someone a screenshot! :D

Quote from: Kit Fisto on August 24, 2013, 06:31:48 AM
Do I really have to download the mod tools to see what it is? Someone a screenshot! :D
I said specifically to not look at.  Suffice to say a screenshot would break forum rules due to the content.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on August 23, 2013, 09:48:18 PM
WHAT. THE. FRIPPIN. HECK.
--I here by claim I have found the "Strangest Thing" and am now king of the thread :P
[spoiler][/spoiler]
-No I didn't edit it to look that way, just ask Tirpider or Sereja, they have XSI too.
The model is called \Worlds\Rhn1\MSH\rhn1_bldg_fortified_tower_f.msh

All the names are collisions/shadow volumes named after people... I assume one of the modellers got bored and thought he'd/she'd leave a permanent mark in SWBF? I would so totally do that xD

Hahaha, I'd totally do that too. Or maybe each one of those people made that specific part of the model?

LOL!! What the crap! Don't worry about it kitfisto xP
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder