My favorite musician

Started by ufaforwork0, August 28, 2017, 04:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi there, My name's Thierry
As music is a large part of my life, it's on my mind a lot of the time. So I'm curious to know who some of your favourite musicians/vocalists are.

Here's mine in random order:
ทางเข้าufabet
Chuck Schuldiner from "Death", Bruce Dickenson from "Iron Maiden", Lemmy Kilmister from "Motorhead", Jimmy Page from "Led Zeppelin", Ozzy Osbourne and Tony Iommi from "Black Sabbath", Mikael Akerfeldt from "Opeth" and early "Bloodbath",  Dan Swano from "Blood Bath" and "Edge Of Sanity", Miland Petrozza from "Kreator", Jeff Walker and Bill Steer from "Carcass", Spiros Antoniou from "Septic Flesh", Messiah Marcolin from "Candlemass",  Martin van Drunen, Dave Ingram, and  Barry Thomson from "Bolt Thrower", Niilo Sevänen from "Insomnium", Olve Eikemo from "Immortal" and "Abbath", Jari Mäenpää from early "Ensiferum" and "Wintersun", and Maria Arkhipova from "Arkona".
สมัครufabet
These are just to name a few, as I listen to a ton of bands and it's hard to remember all their names.

Freddie Mercury is my favourite (lead singer of Queen). Everyone should watch their live aid performance once. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on August 28, 2017, 10:22:59 AM
Freddie Mercury is my favourite (lead singer of Queen). Everyone should watch their live aid performance once. :)

I think Freddie was one of the great all-round performers, he could really get a crowd going.

I'd have to pick the Beatles since they contributed a vast amount to music in general, and I consider Revolver and Sgt. Peppers fault-less albums.

There are way too may great artists for me to choose one, and my tastes in music are way too large for me to take a specific genre that I should consider as my favourite.
But I guess some names can come to my mind when I think about the question.
John Williams is a name that comes pretty fast, since Star Wars may be the game I played the most in my life and the movie watched the more alongside with Matrix, I guess it makes of him the most listened musician so far.
However, I can't bring myself to make something like a top ten, so here's just a bunch of names that comes to mind :
Massive Attack, The Beach Boys, The Rolling Stones, of course Queens, Dr Dre, Eminem, WosX, Police, BT, Orkidea, Lou Reed, Gary Numan, Rob Dougan, Devo, Vanity, Clinton Affair, The Clash, Above and Beyond, Prodigy, The Who...
Also, check out my total conversion for BF1: Ferocious Battlefront
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ferocious-battlefront

RELEASE INCOMING

I listen to film score predominantly, so to that end my favourite musician is John Williams, with Michael Giacchnio and Jerry Goldsmith trailing.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base