Lugaru Game Crash Issue

Started by Jon415, June 22, 2010, 05:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So i downloaded the Humble Indie Bundle a while ago, and one of the games that came with it was Lugaru. Its a fighting game where you play as a bunny and fight and kill other bunnies and some wolves. So every time i go to a certain level (challenge level 10), i jump down on an enemy, attack once, and the game freezes. It says the game is not responding so i have to force quit. Anyone have any idea what a solution may be to this problem?
(btw im a pc if that makes a difference)

Try the lugary forums. Thy will be sure to help you out.

#TYBG

Quote from: Jon415 on June 22, 2010, 05:47:02 PM
So i downloaded the Humble Indie Bundle a while ago, and one of the games that came with it was Lugaru. Its a fighting game where you play as a bunny and fight and kill other bunnies and some wolves. So every time i go to a certain level (challenge level 10), i jump down on an enemy, attack once, and the game freezes. It says the game is not responding so i have to force quit. Anyone have any idea what a solution may be to this problem?
(btw im a pc if that makes a difference)

I've beaten that level before on my Mac. I never had an issue.

Still, given the way that Lugaru is built, my suggestion is to just try to kill the guards in that level in a different way/order. That should fix it.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

he is a PC BTW

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: zorba1994 on June 26, 2010, 04:44:11 PM
I've beaten that level before on my Mac. I never had an issue.

Still, given the way that Lugaru is built, my suggestion is to just try to kill the guards in that level in a different way/order. That should fix it.

Yea when i tried killing the guards starting on the other side of the square thing, i had no issues. It only seemed to crash when i attacked on a certain side of the square.