question

Started by D4R|< $1D3, January 09, 2013, 03:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
do you guys think i should made a dark trooper that is Over Powered just like the Improved jettrooper i made?

I don't know how much folks are using individual overpowered units, so I can't say if you should make another single op unit.

How about a pair of over powered sides?
Just focus on 2 teams to unleash total obliteration.
It would make for lots of respawns, but could lead to other avenues of gameplay.

I'm of course thinking about MOS EISLEY Utter Chaos(utc1) when I say that.

Quote from: tirpider on January 09, 2013, 04:14:04 PM
I don't know how much folks are using individual overpowered units, so I can't say if you should make another single op unit.

How about a pair of over powered sides?
Just focus on 2 teams to unleash total obliteration.
It would make for lots of respawns, but could lead to other avenues of gameplay.

I'm of course thinking about MOS EISLEY Utter Chaos(utc1) when I say that.
hm i guess i can but that wont be for a whiile its time to MOD alot hm what era should i do it in CW ERA or GCW ERA?

Quote from: PP90M1 on January 09, 2013, 05:09:34 PM
hm i guess i can but that wont be for a whiile its time to MOD alot hm what era should i do it in CW ERA or GCW ERA?

So many people have used the CW era for overpowered units. Mix it up, do a GCW era side mod. :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 09, 2013, 05:10:36 PM
So many people have used the CW era for overpowered units. Mix it up, do a GCW era side mod. :P
ALRIGHTY *PUTS CAP ON* this will take a long time do you guys want me to use Only gun models from GCW or both from CW and gcw (plus some moderen guns mixed in there   :P )

Quote from: PP90M1 on January 09, 2013, 03:58:10 PM
do you guys think i should made a dark trooper that is Over Powered just like the Improved jettrooper i made?
overpowered shotgun FTW  :cheers:

Quote from: Phobos on January 09, 2013, 05:20:05 PM
overpowered shotgun FTW  :cheers:
Omg rage ik you love Shotguns im working on the dark trooper want me to give it the shotgun that the improved jet has? i orginaly said it was gonna have a EMP gun that the jet has ?

Quote from: PP90M1 on January 09, 2013, 05:14:11 PM
ALRIGHTY *PUTS CAP ON* this will take a long time do you guys want me to use Only gun models from GCW or both from CW and gcw (plus some moderen guns mixed in there   :P )
[Both ears!