Blood

Started by {ASFL}Cdr.Pain, April 19, 2010, 02:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there a mod that when a person gets shot Blood well come gruesomely out.

yes. i think that i got a little carried away though :XD:
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

As far as I am aware, realistic blood effects were never created for SWBF1, it's a really tricky thing to do. There's been a few attempts, but the video Jango posted is more or less how close they've gotten.

You might want to ask Breakdown, one of his mission maps based off republic commando contains some toned down blood effect. It doesn't look great but it's an improvement over having no blood effect at all.

#TYBG

Actually, blood came WITH swbf, it was never used though. There is an effect in the Shipped Common Effects folder called bloodspray.fx it is going to be in my Mania Mod.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I also noticed that. I might have it in the CoD-MoD maps   :moo: having a spray of blood when you hit someone with the knife would be pretty funny.

Jango that is to unrealistic  can you make on where it doesnt block ur view when you are shooting?

yes. i was just being silly when i did that. lol. you can adjust how much there is in the FX file
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

There was a map made a while ago, based off of wookies vs imperial commandos and when you shot a wookie a little blod would come out.  However i really dont know why you are so interested in blood.  Do seriously evjoy watching people bleed?  If you are dying for a game with blood try either buying halo 1 or downloading halo demo.  Play a couple big matches on the map Bloodgulch and the ground gets kinda tainted redish black especially at the bases.
(How do i insert images?)

But like noone plays halo demo anymore :(

Halo demo was fun while people played it. Blood Gluch was pretty much the only map played in full Halo anyway.

But hey, it's a demo and it's terribly broken by Banshees.

#TYBG

Quote from: Snake on April 19, 2010, 05:38:49 PM
Actually, blood came WITH swbf, it was never used though. There is an effect in the Shipped Common Effects folder called bloodspray.fx it is going to be in my Mania Mod.
bloodspray.fx is the effect currently being used for the zombie map

I think this topic has run its course... locking.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)