My Best Skinning so far

Started by Snake, April 15, 2010, 04:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah, in a way you're right. Thanks, maybe from now on I should put *Feedback* or *Cheerleading* at the ends of my topics.  8) But the reason I got ticked is because you made it sound like this was my top skinning ability. This topic is titled *My Best Skinning So Far* becasue I figured out some fun stuff on my own to get the teeth and eye in. I can do much...much...better. So I guess just....keep feeding back  ;)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

You should make a swat team helicopter that would be cool

lol, ok..
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Just so you know theres already an Arc Gunship, its in the conversion pack vehicles assets, and no offence but i think its better.

Quote from: kaching335 on April 18, 2010, 07:15:41 AM
Just so you know theres already an Arc Gunship, its in the conversion pack vehicles assets, and no offence but i think its better.
That's no reason not to make your own. I'd much rather see someone do their own work than simply download someone else's and use that - the only way anyone gets better is by learning how to do things for themselves.

P.S. That was the texture I posted earlier in the thread for comparison.

Quote from: kaching335 on April 18, 2010, 07:15:41 AM

Did you not read the whole conversation?????????????????
This is not supposed to be that ship. My gosh.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Make something that has never been made in swbf 1