Previous topic - Next topic

Which map would you rather play on?

Naboo: Battle Of Grassy Plains
3 (25%)
Zombie Apocalypse
9 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 19, 2010, 02:02:21 PM

April 05, 2010, 02:02:21 PM Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 01:07:39 PM by Phobos Developer
Topic moved due to moderator request.

Both maps look great,but personally I like the zombie one. CAUS I LIKE ZOMBIES!!!!111111...... Make both  :P

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

now that'd be cool to make the nazi zombies from COD WaW for swbf1
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

I vote both :D
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

You know my likings to zombies. Do you have a skeleton zombie mesh model? I made grievous look kind of like a skeleton.

Quote from: Phobos Developer on April 05, 2010, 06:24:34 PM
I'm getting an instant crash:

Uh Oh's..If it crashes instantly it's either the map or the skins of some units. (Most likely the map)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

These are the scary creatures I would like to find one day.

Some ideas for anti zombie weapons... 
. Short range homing missiles !
. Wunderwaffe DG2 (best gun ever) !
http://www.codutility.net/files_download/wunderwaffe.jpg - essentially an Arc caster with one-shot kills.
. Something that works like a shotgun?
. And of course the flame-thrower...

OMG why does everybody seem to want zombies!? if you put them into a game like SWBF they will come out as spagetti eating monsters who look like poop
I'd love to see some other good maps of naboo tho ;D

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I think that any map that has more reinforcements on one side is pretty fun, and it gets better when the small side has no AI

Hey Phobos, this is an interesting zombie mod you're doing, but I can't help but find it to be drastically similar to Breakdown's Zombie Map in the Naboo Airfield.

What are your thoughts about that?

#TYBG

Some of the descriptions and ideas do sound pretty similar to my zombie map, however, zombies itself isn't really an original idea, and every zombie map tends to be similar in some ways or another.

I'm curious to see your version of Grassy Plains, in my opinion the map has been made (well outdoor Naboo maps as a whole) a bit too many times, but it'll be interesting to see how yours will differ from the others.

Good luck
BD

Quote from: Phobos Developer on April 07, 2010, 03:49:29 PM
I think its even more interesting how you think you can compare a map that you have played with a map that you haven't played. I'll try breakdown's map sometime and see for myself if I agree with you, but I probably won't.

Well on paper (according to your descriptions), it sounds like a very similar mod, I'm not accusing you for anything. I know you'll make this mod the way you would like it. I'm one of the people eagerly waiting to try it out.

#TYBG

can u make it when zombies kill u there is blood?