1.0 takes CC from Enten
  • 212 defends Jabba from Enten
    212 takes Arena from Enten
  • Enten takes Mos Eisley from 212
  • YAK defends Mustafar from 212
    YAK takes Harbor from Enten
    YAK takes Streets from Enten
Remarks:

1. How did the admin situation work out last week? Were there any problems? How do you feel last week compared to the previous two weeks?

2. It's too early to say for sure, but there's a possibility that this week will be similar to last week as far as admins go.

3. How long do you want the ICW3 to continue? For comparison, ICW1 lasted 8 weeks, and ICW2 lasted 4 weeks. ICW2 was purposely abbreviated in order to fit (largely) with people's winter breaks.

I see no reason why the ICW3 can't go on for at least several more weeks (unless one clan takes all before then). It will especially help if, like last week, the "admin" team is expanded to a much larger circle of willing people.

4. Are you all in favor of enforcing the 4 player minimum for defenders? This was the rule in at least one of the previous tournaments, and while I didn't explicitly include it in the ICW3 rules, I believe it's a sound rule. However, I'm willing to hear opinions before deciding.

5. Remember that clans are not obliged to make attacks in a given week. Clans must make 0, 1, or 2 attacks. Of course, you must defend whenever attacked in order to save the map.

Quote from: Oven on August 26, 2013, 07:17:13 AM
1. How did the admin situation work out last week? Were there any problems? How do you feel last week compared to the previous two weeks?

3. How long do you want the ICW3 to continue? For comparison, ICW1 lasted 8 weeks, and ICW2 lasted 4 weeks. ICW2 was purposely abbreviated in order to fit (largely) with people's winter breaks.

4. Are you all in favor of enforcing the 4 player minimum for defenders? This was the rule in at least one of the previous tournaments, and while I didn't explicitly include it in the ICW3 rules, I believe it's a sound rule. However, I'm willing to hear opinions before deciding.
- The sub admins seemed less organized than the regular admins I would prefer if official admins could attend more battles in the future.

- I think 8 to 10 weeks is good.

- I think it should be enforced and if a defender team doesn't have at least 4 players they should be allowed to use extra mercs or players from other teams.

I would say official admins are good but we can manage without them as long as there is someone to make a decision.
I have no preference for when it ends as long as there is 2 weeks notice but I think that once a team is knocked out (not through choice) it should begin to end. I wouldn't like it to end up as being just for a few people.
I would say have a rule of 4 attackers minimum, if only 2 defenders turn up that's their problem but they should have relaxed merc rules for the first 4 (even if we just call them natives). :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

August 26, 2013, 02:39:58 PM #3 Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 01:06:08 AM by UNIT 33
Attack of the map!
WRONG
See the other post.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Unit, we have Arena...

After seeing that map i think YAK might go pretty far in the tournament. Although having all those planets would make them a bigger target and could lose a lot of planets this week.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

August 26, 2013, 04:11:46 PM #6 Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 08:30:05 AM by Shazam
I don't have any plans Saturday or Sunday atm, but I have a game Friday evening so I won't make any Friday matches. I agree that we should have backup admins in case none of the main admins are available, as long as Oven approves them.

I think it's a little early to decide how much longer the tournament should last. I'd be cool to have it last until there is one clan standing, but I don't want it to drag on because this is kind of time-consuming and I have a busy schedule IRL.

Also, there should definitely be a 4 player minimum requirement.  Anything less than 4v4 relies on individual player skill more than clan teamwork and strategy.

YAK's Week 4 Attacks
(May change slightly)

Attacking clan: YAK
Defending clan: Natives
Planet: Tatooine: Mos Eisley
YAK's side: CIS
Day/time: Saturday, 2:00 PM EST

Defending clan: 1.0
Planet: Earth: Russia
YAK's side: Empire
Day/time: Saturday, 3:00 PM EST

Quote from: Shazam on August 26, 2013, 04:11:46 PM
I don't have any plans Saturday or Sunday atm, but I have a game Friday evening so I won't make any Friday matches. I agree that we should have backup admins in case none of the main admins are available, as long as Oven approves them.

I think it's a little early to decide how much longer the tournament should last. I'd be cool to have it last until there is one clan standing, but I don't want it to drag on because this is kind of time-consuming and I have a busy schedule IRL.

Also, there should definitely be a 4 player minimum requirement.  Anything less than 4v4 relies on individual player skill more than clan teamwork and strategy.

YAK's Week 4 Attacks
(May change slightly)

Defending clan: 212
Planet: Tatooine: Mos Eisley
YAK's side: CIS
Day/time: Saturday, 2:00 PM EST

Defending clan: 1.0
Planet: Earth: Russia
YAK's side: Empire
Day/time: Saturday, 3:00 PM EST
212 Does not have Mos, En'ten does.

Alright, the 4 player min. is now a rule.

Alright, calm you farm.

August 27, 2013, 03:09:30 AM #10 Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 03:59:31 AM by Carpe Diem Jumper
Dear Admins and ICW3 Members, the ducks are now not longer in this tournament.  :confused:
We want to give our remaining planets to 1.0 clan.

It was a great time with u  :happy:

cya soon  ;)

Entenritter JUMPER

August 27, 2013, 03:31:33 AM #11 Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 03:36:54 AM by Shazam
Good games, En'Ten.  It was fun playing against you in this tournament. :)  You did very well despite having a limited amount of members and having to accommodate for our different timezones.

YAK would still like to attack Mos Eisley.  It will be native-held now, right?

The 212th Clan will be dropping out of the tournament also, we want to give our remaining planets to 1.0 clan, (the ones we worked hard for), GG.

I hate to put a kink in your plans, but if you forfeit, your planets become native-held.

Quote from: ICW3 RulesIf a clan forfeits, their planets become native held, and attackers will face a team of "native". Anyone may show up as a native. However in this case the natives may be outnumbered by attackers. But there is a limit of 2 members per clan on the native side.

Nope, you are wrong sha zam. UEF handed Bespin platforms to 1.0 despite an attack from 212 ;)