Kit Fisto's Poll #2

Started by Kit Fisto, October 05, 2012, 10:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 05, 2012, 10:55:07 PM Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 10:57:35 PM by Kit Fisto
Hello swbfgamers! I would like to know what your favorite Rends maps are! I allowed 3 votes so use them wisely! Post what you chose and why! :)
[spoiler]This is for SWBFI only, so don't say "I think his Mos Eisley map was good" because that was for SWBFII only. ;)[/spoiler]

The Gas Depot.
The others were good, but I felt a little isolated in them on single player.
But that one was just fun.
I feel it was the sides (more than the map) that made it good.

Coruscant: Streets is better to me. Reason: it has custom props, and more interesting, gameplay.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I rather like Judland for the same reasons tirpider probably dislikes it. Big expanses of isolation are fun.

I like Coruscant City and Streets far and away the most. ( I don't think I need to tell why... :P )
My next favorite is Abridon City for multiple reasons:
It feels like a big battle without having 1000 reinforcements. ( I don't like maps that have so many reinforcements that it takes you an hour to play through )
Very good use of ground and air vehicles. I like how he made the AI land the ships all over the map trying to take CP's.
The map has a very good design and you feel like you are fighting in a city.
The locas are cool to fight with/against

Although I try to like the Judland Wastes map I just can't. It takes forever to get anywhere without a speeder and I think he should have made it a little more compact. That is probably my least favorite of his maps.

Don't get the wrong impression, I think all of Rends maps are pure gold.

Quote from: Sereja on October 06, 2012, 01:52:07 AM
Coruscant: Streets is better to me. Reason: it has custom props, and more interesting, gameplay.
Sereja I would like to know, what are the three that you chose? And why? ( since you are such a good mapper and have a very awesome vision for SWBF maps )

Abridon city ftw!!!!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

The only one I have is the bounty hunters one(only have three mod maps) Dislike the map but love the charactors!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on October 26, 2012, 09:45:37 AM
The only one I have is the bounty hunters one(only have three mod maps) Dislike the map but love the charactors!
DOWNLOAD THIS NOW. AND PLAY IT NOW. That, is an order. http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=13
;) They are the best addon maps right behind jabba and Nar Shaddaa.