Game Mode Descriptions and Strategy Guide

Started by Led, October 08, 2015, 06:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 08, 2015, 06:35:17 PM Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 02:04:41 PM by Led
OK, here is my take on the game modes so far:

Drop Zone.

Capture and hold a randomly located CP called a rescue capsule or something.

Try to shoot the enemy in the back while avoiding being shot in the back when the random CP appears behind you.

Walker Assault

As rebels:  Try to avoid getting blasted in the back by tie fighters or blasted in the front by walkers.  Try to blast empire troops in the back if you can sneak up on them.  Try to activate a series of CPs called communication antennas or something.

Blast

Be sneaky and shoot the enemy in the back while avoiding being shot in the back.  The team that shoots the most enemies in the back wins.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Whoo thanks I REALLY needed a laugh.  Perfect observation.   At least from my 43 year old perspective.  The kids loved it. 

One of the issues I have with this game is there is no actual "front". 

It is a battle, but enemies spawn all over the place.

Quote from: Led on October 08, 2015, 06:35:17 PM
Be sneaky and shoot the enemy in the back while avoiding being shot in the back.  The team that shoots the most enemies in the back wins.

I've been getting pretty decent scores, sneaking around! haha

I noticed that when three enemies show up in front of me and there is nowhere to hide, there is almost no chance that I'm getting out of there alive. I think hip firing helps a little bit in those situations since you can strafe left and right faster then when you are zoomed in.
In the old game, you could fight against multiple enemies in an open area and still have a good chance to survive if you played wisely.

Quote from: Lyza on November 19, 2015, 03:18:01 PM
I've been getting pretty decent scores, sneaking around! haha

I noticed that when three enemies show up in front of me and there is nowhere to hide, there is almost no chance that I'm getting out of there alive. I think hip firing helps a little bit in those situations since you can strafe left and right faster then when you are zoomed in.
In the old game, you could fight against multiple enemies in an open area and still have a good chance to survive if you played wisely.

I got better scores in beta when I had the jump pack and could get away...a couple more levels and I should be able to unlock it  ;)