What are your hopes and dreams for SWBF2EA?

Started by Luna-old, January 29, 2017, 12:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's stupid how they literally don't care about their community enough to make a proper banning system.
The years just fly past, don't they?

It would be much easier if we had server browser and the ability to host our own servers.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I personally would like a complete game.

*puts sunglasses on*

Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Quote from: 411Remnant on January 30, 2017, 03:43:41 PM
I personally would like a complete game.

*puts sunglasses on*

Now where's that like button...?
:fist:
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

It is now confirmed that the game will have a campaign, multiple eras and more heroes. So it's already looking better than its predecessor IMO.  :cheers:

If the campaign is like the VR mission then it wont be very repetitive.Hell today i replayed the BF2 campaign missions and still was cool.Good old missions.The VR mission is something that after 1 or maybe 2 replays will get boring.If all their campaign missions are the same style its nothing special actually.The multiple eras are actually just 2 eras GCW and the Force Awaken which is basically nothing new again.The only thing that can be good is proper instant action with hard dificulty bots.Thats all.So overall people will pay for that.  :shrug:

February 01, 2017, 02:03:16 AM #22 Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 02:05:30 AM by Commander Awesome
Quote from: Ginev on February 01, 2017, 12:25:48 AM
If the campaign is like the VR mission then it wont be very repetitive.Hell today i replayed the BF2 campaign missions and still was cool.Good old missions.The VR mission is something that after 1 or maybe 2 replays will get boring.If all their campaign missions are the same style its nothing special actually.
I'm not sure what you're saying here. You say it won't be repetitive but it will get boring? That seems a little self-contradictory. However, I've heard good things about Battlefield 1's campaign (haven't played the game yet, but really want to), and I've quite enjoyed what I've played of BF4's campaign, so maybe if they stick to their style(s) we'll have something.
The multiple eras are actually just 2 eras GCW and the Force Awaken which is basically nothing new again.
That's unconfirmed. All we know is that one of the eras is the Sequel (TFA/TLJ) era. There's still the (slight) possibility of the Prequel/Clone Wars era. Also, the Sequel era is still something fresh and new in the series.
The only thing that can be good is proper instant action with hard dificulty bots.Thats all.So overall people will pay for that.  :shrug:
If it has decent Singleplayer, I'll be happy. I don't even care if the bots are any good. (I kinda prefer stupid bots anyway.  I don't want a challenge, I just want to shoot things. :P)

Well they already have stupid bots in the first battlefront.I hope now that they can make them a little more hard.

Quote from: Ginev on February 01, 2017, 06:03:28 AM
Well they already have stupid bots in the first battlefront.I hope now that they can make them a little more hard.
But I wanna fight stupid bots with better graphics!  :P

According to a recent announcement from EA, the new game will contain multiple eras. And a single player campaign.

I'm thinking that it'll contain the original trilogy era and the sequel trilogy.
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Nyx on February 01, 2017, 01:52:10 PM
According to a recent announcement from EA, the new game will contain multiple eras. And a single player campaign.

I'm thinking that it'll contain the original trilogy era and the sequel trilogy.
so storm troopers vs rebels?

I already made note of that above.

Probably. I'd rather have the prequel trilogy for Battlefront 2 and the sequel trilogy for Battlefront 3, if there is one. Who knows, maybe we'll be surprised.... GCW will definitely be in Battlefront 2 though.

Why am I the only person who want a mobile version of the game, it can be light limited to only instant action but getting a Battlefront for vita would be amazing even if its just a dream that's what I want but people don't even talk about that option and whenever I mention it they say "vita is dead". Oh really ?