Looking for a few old friends

Started by firegunner, January 06, 2022, 05:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I used to play swbf1 on gameranger a lot back in 2007-2012 made some friends joined some clans and created a few. I am wondering if anyone remembers me from back then. I have serious nostalgia and would love to get back in touch with some of the old members.

Anyway i hope everyone is doing well and feel free to add me on steam fire_gunner.

so you must have been a MAC player?

Unit33 still hangs out here, but it's been a while for everyone else  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

January 07, 2022, 08:53:31 AM #2 Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 08:56:24 AM by Unit 33
Hey Firegunner, I certainly remember you!

The SWBF GR community was great while it lasted. I have fond memories of many servers being called 'CC NO BOTS NO CP'ING NO JETS' etc

I think few of the other Mac players can be found on Steam if you look at members of the MPC group etc

I think I only used GR a couple of times, but feel free to join us using SWBFSpy  :cheers:
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I appreciate the replies. Ill definitely have to check out swbfspy.

If any of you guys are ever up in alberta canada shoot me a msg and ill buy you a beer!

Hi firegunner and unit33 and Led. Not sure I remember any of you too too well — Led I think I remember the best, the other two names just ring bells — I was IGC and then IAS rawblade on gameranger in ~2004-6. Pretty much just an 11 year old kid back then! Crazy. Anyway if anyone sees this who remembers me, reply why don't ya.  :cheers:

Hello to everyone here, I am happy to see you again and hello to our buddies fire gunner and rawblade ! :)  :bow:  I hope you are all well !

I guess this is less welcome than 'welcome back'  :cheers:
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base