i2Bros' First Order Assets

Started by i2Bros, December 19, 2017, 03:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The link to the dropbox Riot Baton just leads to a folder of the FO stormtroopers

What parts are from where? I know the Stormtrooper itself (and the pauldron) is Anakin's (reconstructed from his conversion of the SWBF3 Imperial Stormtrooper, with the helmet mesh built from a free mesh he found on a 3D printing site), however I don't know where you found the baton or the riot shield. Could you tell us where those are sourced from?
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

I wrote it in the readme. Take a look ;)
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Quote from: i2Bros on December 22, 2017, 09:36:05 AM
I wrote it in the readme. Take a look ;)

Yeah, but what I'm saying is I know I built the Heavy Trooper gear pack, and Anakin made the Stormtrooper, but I don't know where Corra_Ashu ripped the Riot Trooper gear from. That appears to be the sticking point here, why it's not been approved yet. Are they ripped from the new Battlefront? Force Arena? Rivals?
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Quote from: Gistech on December 22, 2017, 10:53:42 AM
Yeah, but what I'm saying is I know I built the Heavy Trooper gear pack, and Anakin made the Stormtrooper, but I don't know where Corra_Ashu ripped the Riot Trooper gear from. That appears to be the sticking point here, why it's not been approved yet. Are they ripped from the new Battlefront? Force Arena? Rivals?
He ripped them from a Star Wars flipper game.

These are some great models you've got there  :o
Is the Resistance getting some love too?  ;)

Quote from: Commander Cody on December 23, 2017, 09:17:55 AM
Awesome models!
Wondering the same thing though, not a lot of Resistance models available right now.

Quote from: Commander Cody on December 23, 2017, 09:17:55 AM
I am sorry Cody but I don't make assets for the rebel scum! Jokes apart, I am too busy, if I had a counterpart making resistence assets only, that would be nuts.

a little teaser  ;)

Oh and merry xmas  :xmastim:

Does this mean the first order tie pilot is coming?  :o

December 25, 2017, 11:21:06 AM #25 Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 12:11:45 PM by i2Bros
Merry Christmas!  :xmastim:
Finally I finished making those First Order TIE Fighters models and I can upload them.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile&id=1450
DOWNLOAD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ct8osuv9d7bkjxc/i2Bros_FO_Tie_Fighters.rar?dl=0
:cheers:

Quote from: i2Bros on December 25, 2017, 11:21:06 AM
Merry Christmas!  :xmastim:
Finally I finished making those First Order TIE Fighters models and I can upload them.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile&id=1450
:cheers:

I might suggest an external link when you upload an asset as this still needs admins to approve it before we can download it.
In Progress:

On Hold:

No Executioner stormtroopers?
My YouTube Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/R6GFL1993
Don't forget to subscribe, and like my videos!

Quote from: ImperialShadowTrooper360 on December 25, 2017, 01:25:35 PM
No Executioner stormtroopers?
they have a really minor role in the film, they are just cool toys. They just execute people, why should they engage battle?