the tournament of challenges!

Started by Ltin, June 20, 2013, 06:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would like to see the list of challenges before I make any commitments. 

June 22, 2013, 06:45:38 PM #16 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:10:32 PM by Ltin
that's the thing, it always changes.
Quote from: LtinA list will be edited periodically (but not regularly) with the challenges, their point values and the creator.
this means that challenges will always be being submitted. i guess i can start accepting challenge subbmissions if people have any ideas
edit: im not putting up the challenges early because people will get an advantage

No, not all challenges will be to do with killing and capturing but I can almost certainly say that there will be some :P

June 25, 2013, 03:56:25 PM #18 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:58:58 PM by Ltin
considering that, there is no way to regulate that, so all challenges must be created under the premise that the person attempting the challenge will be playing on easy.
edit
Quote from: Josh on June 21, 2013, 08:47:05 AM
Ltin, you say we can post proof with a video, picture, or TGA file. We can do all of those, but TGA, since it ain't supported on this site. :(
sorry for taking so long, i didnt see this at first. i know zamzar (http://www.zamzar.com/) can convert from tga to most other picture formats, so i would say just use that.

could video also work? (xfire vids)

a challange could be fly through the three center command posts  3 times in the shortest amount of time.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on June 25, 2013, 05:27:05 PM
could video also work? (xfire vids)

a challange could be fly through the three center command posts  3 times in the shortest amount of time.
there would have to be a set limit of times. yes, xfire vids will work. if you have an idea for a challenge please pm me. we dont want any unfair advantages do we?