DC-15A Blaster Rifle

Started by Giftheck, June 01, 2018, 06:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been meaning to have this uploaded for a little while but just haven't gotten around to it. Here is my DC-15A Blaster Rifle (or if you'd prefer to call it the DC-15C Carbine Rifle)

There's two attachments I've added to this: a scope and an extended/customized clip attachment.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

DOWNLOAD

Credits: Pandemic for the mod tools.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

8) Thank you for this!
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Looks nice! :)
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

Did you create DC-15extendet ?

Quote from: RC-1138 on June 01, 2018, 09:07:09 PM
Did you create DC-15extendet ?

What's that?
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

I don't found what I mean but it similar last picture

Quote from: RC-1138 on June 02, 2018, 06:39:54 AM
I don't found what I mean but it similar last picture

... that's the E-11 with the stock unfolded.
In Progress:

On Hold:

I think what he is saying is that he wants a DC-15 with an extended stock.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on June 02, 2018, 08:41:50 AM
I think what he is saying is that he wants a DC-15 with an extended stock.

Ah... I don't think that's doable. I had a look at the DC-15A model from the DICE game and it's clear that the 'stock' isn't a real stock and it wouldn't unfold properly. It's because of the point where it attaches to the gun - on the E-11 (which is based directly off the Sterling SMG) that point is behind the handle and is wide enough to go over the handle but on the DC-15A it's in front of the trigger guard and isn't wide enough at any point to go over the handle. Also, there are 'bridges' in the stock that would prevent it from being unfolded.
In Progress:

On Hold:

To be honest I always thought that these blasters would have the issue of overheating to dangerous degrees, and to the point of injuring who is using them, so I always pictured the stock in its folding position as a handle to avoid hand burns in a heavy gunfight, pretty much like Metro2033's BastardSMG

Just look at the piece of wood duct taped to the cannon...  :P
Also, check out my total conversion for BF1: Ferocious Battlefront
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ferocious-battlefront

RELEASE INCOMING

That's something it has in common with the E-11, and both are based off the Sterling SMG. I'd imagine the barrel of the real-life Sterling gets hot too, even though the barrel is perforated.
In Progress:

On Hold:

July 05, 2018, 12:41:08 AM #12 Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 12:49:33 AM by Linux user Awesome
Nice. Keep up the good work!

Quote from: Gistech on July 04, 2018, 04:18:54 AM
I'd imagine the barrel of the real-life Sterling gets hot too, even though the barrel is perforated.

550 round/min of lead repeditivly spiraling down a barrel at hundreds of meters per second.
yeh might get kinda hot after a while.

and actualy the barrel is not perforated. it is just a casing or over the barrel.
but yes it is used to cool it off -A barrel with holes would not work very well.
I asume you meant the sleeve over it but just in case.

Some lager caliber machine guns even have quickly chanable barrels.

just a few shots from a 30-06 hunting rifle and its unpleasent to tuch the barrel, not hot enough to burn you though.(30-06 is very powerfull.)-I can honistly say from experience

all though the Sterling like many other SMGs is generly chambered in 9mm(a pistol round)
witch is a lot less intence than rifle rounds I can bet it does get hot after a while of consant use.

Just check out this video of a high quality AK getting too hot.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I think i will try to make a model of a sterling SMG someday.

But any way I guess that all I have to say. *Everyone sighs with releaf*
"a tool is a tool, it isn't inherently evil or good." -Sleep killer