ICW5 After Party FUN War --- Interested?

Started by BOB.LION, August 07, 2015, 01:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you interested in the idea of a fun war?

Yes
22 (84.6%)
No
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: August 23, 2015, 01:26:28 AM

Quote from: DEAGLE on August 07, 2015, 03:21:46 AM
Would people that didn't participate in the ICW be allowed to play? I wasn't able to, as I was away last month, but would love to fight in a large SWBF battle once more.
Personally, I'm fine even if you didn't participate but are able to come to this.  Some people couldn't, or didn't want to because their clan didn't join in, or something or other.  Basically, if you have the map pack, you can come join in.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on August 08, 2015, 08:34:35 AM
Personally, I'm fine even if you didn't participate but are able to come to this.  Some people couldn't, or didn't want to because their clan didn't join in, or something or other.  Basically, if you have the map pack, you can come join in.

Phantoms not allowed to join, he's a naughty americano

Add me on steam you piece of hairy wookie

I made a how-to video [spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yICQJa3TW0U[/spoiler]for those that needed help with installing the ICW5 maps, if there is a separate download for the party I'd be happy to create a separate video with perhaps even a little more detail.  Maybe even ask Kiwi to do a voice over?

What are the most popular/fun maps? the map pack doesn't include air/land vehicles so maybe we could make an event map pack that includes some fun normal maps like hoth etc

Quote from: BOB.LION on August 11, 2015, 09:49:23 AM
What are the most popular/fun maps? the map pack doesn't include air/land vehicles so maybe we could make an event map pack that includes some fun normal maps like hoth etc

Hoth sounds good!

What about:

Rhen Var Bridge
Helms Deep
Tatooine: Mos Anek

These are some fun maps I've got downloaded ;)
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on August 11, 2015, 10:00:54 AM
Hoth sounds good!

What about:

Rhen Var Bridge
Helms Deep
Tatooine: Mos Anek

These are some fun maps I've got downloaded ;)

Rhen var yeah! I've never played the helms deep map, but as a massive Tolkien fan I'm sure it's great!

Quote from: BOB.LION on August 11, 2015, 11:09:23 AM
Rhen var yeah! I've never played the helms deep map, but as a massive Tolkien fan I'm sure it's great!

It really is! But now that I think about it, it wouldn't be as fun with less, if not no AI. It's meant to be an army of CIS/Empire VS an army of Republic/Rebels. But Rhen Var Bridge and Tatooine Mos Anek would still work. Mos Anek is Rebels defending against Tusken Raiders if you didn't know ;)
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Hey Lion, That is a Good idea !!
I am thinking about an event after yours.
when do you think you will do this event ??  :moo:

Quote from: ~PFA~ Majesty Leader on August 16, 2015, 08:41:49 AM
Hey Lion, That is a Good idea !!
I am thinking about an event after yours.
when do you think you will do this event ??  :moo:

I only suggested the idea. I cannot host or create a map pack. Maybe an admin can organise all this stuff together.

Most likely it would be sat or sun

We have downloaded the icw5 mappack already.
For hosting there are enough hosters :)  :moo:

When should we do this good idea '??
I just want to know for coordinating my upcoming event with joseph.

Quote from: ~PFA~ Majesty Leader on August 16, 2015, 02:17:16 PM
When should we do this good idea '??
I just want to know for coordinating my upcoming event with joseph.
It's going to be next week I think.