New Zelda Game!

Started by Jedikiller, March 25, 2009, 05:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
...on the DS. About trains.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   :-o

I so had my hopes up for another Twilight Princess! That was an awesome game.

But no, we get Phantom Hourglass 2, which was fun for the 10 hours it took to complete, then I never played again.

Well, maybe it'll be good. And maybe they'll announce something better at E3.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47155.html

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

The second you said it's about trains I knew this will turn out bad. I seriously will not play a Zelda game that revolves around trains.

In fact, I never liked the Wind Waker's cartoonish style. It just didn't appeal to me. But we can't judge a book by its cover so I guess we'll have to actually play it to know what it is like.

#TYBG

G-Darnit. I don't dig cel-shaded Link either. Windwaker was good, but Twilight Princess beats that one by a long shot. We need another nice big game. I hear they're retooling GC games like Metroid Prime for Wii, which oughta be nice. I love all the Metroid Primes, so I guess I'm complacent.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

One word: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO^infinity

Still will end up buying it :P

EDIT 2: I just looked closer at the screenshots. Guess which portable game system soon to be released in America and already released in Japan we'll have to buy to play this!

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

I still think that Ocarina of Time was probably the best Zelda I've played. It opened my eyes to gaming unlike any other way. I wasn't born in its generation but it was the first video game I ever owned and I loved it so much. I would spend all afternoon fishing for that 30 pound bass or I would be in the Water Temple facing Dark Link while he his attempting to block my every move. It was a revolutionary game, and it really expanded the Zelda franchise.

Majora's Mask was also a fun game as it took OoT's style of gameplay and gave it a whole new story. It was far more difficult, had more action, and was far more darker of a story. It gave me nightmares as a kid, hehe. It wasn't revolutionary as the first one but it was still a great game to complete.

The Wind Waker was very cartoonish and I went WTF. I still bought the game cause it's a Zelda game! But turns out the action and all was nothing compared to Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask. It was visually smoother because of it's better hardware but it was just too "childish". I ended up not beating the game out of lack of Interest.

Twilight Princess was an EXCELLENT game. I think it really made up for Wind Waker. There was more cinematic moments and more realistic environments which really brings you into the game plus all of the other things you can do outside of the main story. It really brought it the potential of the Wii (which was soon killed by Casual games that we gamers don't appreciate).

Phantom Hourglass wasn't bad of a game at all, but it had Wind Waker's style so I wasn't so glad. But that was a fun game until my DS broke.

Now it comes to THIS game. Since when does Link ride a train??? What's going on with Nintendo? I knew that Nintendo was aiming towards the more casual audience but why use a franchise that was meant for us GAMERS? That I have a problem with. We are going to miss the old Zelda and the old Nintendo.

Well, that's all I have to say regarding this topic, now I shall go and spam another.

#TYBG

Nintendo is whoring themselves to casual gamers nowadays. I mean just about everything Wii and lotsa DS stuff is casual gamer. Apparently the only way people can get a serious, in-depth game anymore is Microsoft or Sony. Or PC. Y El Chupacabra no le gusta videojuegos casuales.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

It's a GDC trailer. No april fools there. I think this is real.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Let's just hope they start working on a true Zelda game anytime soon.

#TYBG

They are. I think this might be to hold us over to the upcoming one for Wii

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"