Hi Im new! I'm into modding!

Started by HarrisonFog, January 13, 2017, 06:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, new to the forum. I play bf2, and I mainly joined to get some help from fellow modders! I loved pc version for its moddability but now I'm making mods myself and I love it even more. This is what I'm working on:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/2017-graphics-mod
(Better Graphics and resolution mod)
see ya around..

Looking pretty good, welcome to the site!  :cheers:
"The truth is of highest importance, and only with the truth can one move forward."

Thank you, I'm looking for people who can help me with modding, contact me if you can!  :cheers:

Welcome to SWBFGamers!

I'm sure a lot of us would be able to help you with modding, but not everyone is good at everything. For example, I'm pretty much worthless at anything other than map making :P

You should browse our SWBF1 and 2 Modding Tutorials forums. You'll find just about everything you need there :)
Since you're working on resolution, There's been a few recent threads about that but I'm afraid I know nothing about the subject :\
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

Yeah, I have been looking through the topics and found many answers, even to questions I didn't think about haha.

But sometimes my issues were too especific and didn't find anything, besides, there are so many posts... If you don't mind, I'll pm you! I sent some messages but not everyone is as eager to help as you are my friend...  :'(