Articles in the run-up to release

Started by Giftheck, June 19, 2015, 02:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, post here any articles you find about the game in the leadup to release.

Here's one from PCGamer. It reveals that what we saw for co-op is one of three modes: Survival, Trial and Battle.

http://www.pcgamer.com/star-wars-battlefront-fun-sprawling-and-worryingly-simple/
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

I honestly don't care if the controls are 'too easy'.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on June 19, 2015, 03:42:38 PM
I honestly don't care if the controls are 'too easy'.
I'm in the same boat. I don't need my entire keyboard mapped out to have a certain key to almost every game aspect, however I have no doubt he's referring to easy controls in regards to the console system. Now if we're going to go with a PC release, I have a feeling controls will be firm and solid, allowing fairly precise aim and whatnot (though the definition of "precision" in the new SWBF is to be seen as of yet).

Either way, I'm hopeful for the new SWBF in regards to the feel of gameplay. What I'm not hopeful of is the odds of me getting a half-decent rig for PC gaming.

Quote from: Gold Man on June 19, 2015, 03:56:20 PM
Either way, I'm hopeful for the new SWBF in regards to the feel of gameplay. What I'm not hopeful of is the odds of me getting a half-decent rig for PC gaming.
Same here.