SWBFGamers 5v5 Tournament Signup Pages

Started by {Alpha} Kiwi, January 07, 2014, 03:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 14, 2014, 12:29:37 PM #60 Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 12:31:40 PM by (212th)Josh
You could join a 212 team. I'll ask Mart about it today when he gets on. Our three teams are full though so you might have to go on another team.

Yes!  Now I just need three more people.  Step right up... Sauce and Phantom and ???
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Klexmer on January 14, 2014, 10:24:17 AM
I'd like to participate too if it's possible, but my presence depends on which days the matches will be planned (I'm quite busy atm). I don't have any team yet
If you see a team that has an empty spot you can get in contact with the representative to see if they will take you :)

If you don't have a team by the start date you'll just be random assigned to one.

I'll participate if anyone needs me =o
People are like potatoes; if you eat them they die.

Hello everyone, This is The Q. from back in the older days of SWBF. I'd like to sign up for this if it is not too late. Not exactly sure what team to go for though

Take Note:

* I am not 100% sure that I will in fact be able to make this a commitment that I can keep, with school and work *

I will will strive to make this happen, on my end, if it is at all possible.

Quote from: The Q. on January 15, 2014, 05:28:31 PM
Hello everyone, This is The Q. from back in the older days of SWBF. I'd like to sign up for this if it is not too late. Not exactly sure what team to go for though

Take Note:

* I am not 100% sure that I will in fact be able to make this a commitment that I can keep, with school and work *

I will will strive to make this happen, on my end, if it is at all possible.
Great to get another person  :tu:

I'd like to join ye mates :3
(MES)Csl.Josh (GGR)Ldr.Phoenix (GGR).Mndl.LoneWolfe

I'd love to play, but I can't show to the assigned date.

Gonna endorse OG for victory. Wish I could be there with ya

We need at least 4 more people (2 of them have to be old players...)
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Since a lot of us work during weekdays, such as tuesday, it's actually difficult getting retired players. I'll probably take two people from the unassigned pool if I can't get anything within the next few days.

#TYBG

Quote from: Breakdown on January 17, 2014, 04:59:29 PM
I'd love to play, but I can't show to the assigned date.

Gonna endorse OG for victory. Wish I could be there with ya
This is a bracketed round robin tournament spread out over the course of however-long it-takes-for-all-the-matches-to-happen. The start date is just the date at which all teams and players will be finalized by.

Put me down as unassigned, as I'm not sure when my PC will be repaired.