Clone Wars
5 (27.8%)
Galactic Civil War
9 (50%)
I like them both equally
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Why did you choose what you did?

I had to think about this a bit, but I don't really prefer one over the other. Of course there's the jets in clone wars, but I love playing as the super battle droid, the rocket droid, and the droid pilot. Clones are nice for pretty much all classes though I usually stay away from Jet, unless my team's far behind. In GCW I've got the wookie and rebel trooper I can play, and empire is a solid team all around. Either era really works, playing in clone wars just adds extra incentive to win because of the challenge of the jet troopers.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

I'd have to agree with droidika's analysis 100%

I prefer GCW for many reasons. I think the teams offer more variety as far as units and weapons, and for this reason it is more fun for me. I also like having shotguns since those are my 2nd favorite weapon in the game. Clones are the least fun faction for me.

I also agree with Droideka. No one era is more fun to play in. Thats why this game is so great!

Quote from: Phobos on April 20, 2012, 05:40:57 AM
I prefer GCW for many reasons. I think the teams offer more variety as far as units and weapons, and for this reason it is more fun for me. I also like having shotguns since those are my 2nd favorite weapon in the game.
I totally agree GCW is very fun, the shotgun is really useful if you manage to master it. The biggest boon for GCW though in my opinion, is the Wookie. I love me some bowcaster and grenade lobs  :tu:

The only thing that puts me off GCW are the rubbish default skins.
Otherwise the weapons and vehicles are far more exciting.

I love Clones, but I hate playing as droids. I'm pretty fond of both the GCW sides, so i like that era a bit more, if only because of the lack of droids  :moo:  All the clone classes are pretty good though.

The clones are a good all-around team and all, but it seems so easy to master the factions in it. From the Clone Trooper to the Jet Trooper they are all moderatly easy to use. To me, the Empire is practically the same as the Clones when it comes to how to use them and such. The Rebels and droids, however, are very different from the other era teams. Most people hate the Rebels. The way I see it, it's because they accuire you to re-train yourself in a sense, since they are far different then the other teams. The droids are the same as the Rebels in a sense. They are peculiar in comparison to the other era teams, and forces you to adapt to them.

With that said, the Republic comes in handy when you are at a disadvantage. The Empire also comes in handy when you are lacking players or command posts. The Confederacy the and the Rebellion are probably my two favorite teams, sense they are so different compared to the others. Since they are on seperate eras, I do not prefer one era over another.

My favourite era is probably GCW for a few reasons.

1) I don't really like the prequel films.

2) GCW seems to be a bit more balanced than CW. CW jets are insanely overpowered, but the dark trooper only has short bursts and has a good counter in the wookiee smuggler. The 'true' counter to the jet trooper in CW is the droideka, which is awful to play tbh.

3) Wookiee Smuggler is amazing.

Quote from: Breakdown on April 21, 2012, 08:18:45 AM
The 'true' counter to the jet trooper in CW is the droideka, which is awful to play tbh.
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

id say my favourite would be......................... GCW because i find tha
1. Rebel Sniper reloads really fast, and has double scope.

2. Dark Trooper has a five round burst that can be fatal if shot from close range

3. And of course there is just more detailing  :P

Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I think I like the clone war era the best... well only if I am playing CIS :)
I love playing CIS :D, but I really don't like being clones :P